Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
First cop off NDC since the new system. No tax, but that could be because I'm shipping to an FPO. Now to watch USA Basketball...

Ordered from Ndc but it added the military blues with my purchase?? I still copped regardless because I didn't want to lose out on coppin, well just cancel military blues order later

Probably the weirdest exchange. Had the best of luck getting the NTSF #RSVP since the start, unfortunately this release my luck ran out. To my misfortune, I've been very unsuccessful with any online release purchases. This time around, had a very easy checkout process via Nikestore (2 minutes) and 2nd pair with Eastbay (7 minute online line). Very interesting turnout. Hope everyone has a positive experience!

so I was on finishline with all the right info, and they tell me they havin trouble with my payment. make sure everything is correct, which it was, click "place order", and the site damn crashes on me. now it wont load, and everywhere else is sold out. smh, finishline hasnt crashed for the past 5 releases, and on these it does?

Copped one pair at 5:01AM PST from NDC! Got another pair reserved at the Footaction store as I'm one of the raffle winners so gonna go pick up that one in a bit
pimp.gif

FNL.com is up with a FSR for those who haven't copped yet

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod698924&cid=twfinl&sf5180182=1

copped a pair off FNL. waiting to see if my cousin can get me a pair with his employee's discount.. surprised the vii j2k sold out. how many were produced?
I'm hearing 300 or so. Seemed too low at the time, but HOH only had them in 4 stores and they sold out immediately online. Which is funny because those were the jawns I thought everyone was passing on to send a "message" to jb.

Just got mine off of Finishline. I love the IVs ,even though I already have the white/red laser Iv these will be a nice addition to the collection. Pretty easy buy.

started w soleheaven.  ndc w no tax. finishline good too.  And eastbay (hadn't scored them since chicago x's).  SOmething's not right here... 
indifferent.gif
  Think we got a new military iv on our hands?  OG Colorways are no longer the fire.  God I hope so!

I guess I'm the only one who wasn't able to get them from NDC. Waited a couple of minutes late, because I was shocked that it added instantly on Eastbay and FNL. By the time I got around to NDC I got the error message

Last edited:
copped a pair off FNL. waiting to see if my cousin can get me a pair with his employee's discount.. surprised the vii j2k sold out. how many were produced?
I'm hearing 300 or so. Seemed too low at the time, but HOH only had them in 4 stores and they sold out immediately online. Which is funny because those were the jawns I thought everyone was passing on to send a "message" to jb.

NT is only a small percentage, you guys gotta realize theres a whole world out there...

Got through on FNL for the first time without it crashing and used my $20 off reward sucks I had to pay shipping but i'll take it $147.98 and my order came with a $15 coupon code for next time not too bad

FNL autorefresh brought me to the order confirmation page and I received their confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom