::Official Air Jordan Retro 3 "Pures" Post::

woke up at 5 and got to the mall at 6. no lines, no one waiting outside... NO ONE was there. i waited for about 30min and a worker from footaction called me over to sell me shoes (i was waiting @ kids footlocker). he told me a lot of ppl are going to sleep on these.

ehh..

my boyfriend said no one would get up THAT early to get some plain white shoes. i guess he was right.

the elephant print has a yellowish-pinkish color.
your blasian persuasion!
www.myspace.com/ardella

cop mines today, these are so @#%$ clean. it was the easiest cop for me so far.
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Got to my local spot, 8 of us in line. Got my pair. The shortest line I saw in all the history of Jordan RD. But I tell you, these are fire :pimp:
pimp.gif

easy cop on long island, people still recovering from spizikes dtrt, 1 pack etc. these are sooooo plain but still fresh. wish they threw more gray on them....oh well. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

These are hot. If I wasn't such a broke @#%$ sucka this week I'd cop. Mom comes before J's at least once a year. No what I mean.

Here in san jose cali....EASY COPPED...FINISHLINE WAS ACTUALLY PRE ORDERING THEM ON FRIDAY!!!!! SO ORDERED MINE AND CAN IN THE MORNING.....BUT THEY DIDNT SELL OUT!!!! I GUESS THEY ARE WAITING ON THE 1s LIMITED NEXT WEEK......BUT THESES PURES ARE CLEAN AND SIMPLY :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
3d9@n!@

eastbay still has a FRS as of 230 pm eastern time??? cant remember the last time that happened. forgot about these but just pick them up from eastbay
FOR SALE
VVVNDS Olive 5 size 13.5 w/ Matching XXL All over hoody!!!
CHECK THE BUY/SELL

Picked mine up today, no line, no nothing. very easy pick up. Couldnt pass on a fresh white pair of III's
Trelvis Tha Thrilla
Wanted: Jordan X Steels or Black/White/Red Retro II's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

"nice summer shoe?"lolol. what about after the summer? so outlet bound. no doubt in my mind that these shoes wont rott on shelves.

GOT MY PAIR......BUT I HAD TO GO CHANGE THEM 2.....................THEY CAME OUT SCRATCH..............SO DOUBLE CHECK UR SHOES.......................EASY COP..............

can somone tell me the code for eastbay or any other site for 20% off or what ever it is please thanks

yo eastbay still has a FSR...i was wondering if anyone knows where i can order these online right now with a discount. They ae not worth 125 to me

Quote:
I'd like to think that we at niketalk are "controlling" the hype by keeping the Official post monitored more closely
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
STOP THE FAKES
The Anti-Variant Movement
AIM: Dips3tRydah

the only thing i like about these pures is the custom jobs redbrim has done but other than some customizingh i cant see any reason to buy these...sorry to each his own i guess.
BUY MY SHOES!
>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<

A store in Queens, they were selling the Pures since Monday, They were askin for 175$ for these joints :rofl:
roll.gif

I just bought mine this morning and they are great IMO, and i can't believe their wasn't lines in NYC and they even had a midnight release for these and when i got them in the morning they said they only sold a few of these. The laces came with the print and look good.
Team AtlantaBraves

Hey I was just wondering, why is the "Pure$" part of the shoe hidden in the back of the shoe? What is the point of having it since people will not be able to see it?
~HOLDEN~​

no problem on the code. I actually have to give props to the guy who posted it in the coupon code thread.
TeamLakers
Lakers gone....Got to cheer for the spurs. If you can't beat the suns cheer against them!​

I had no problem getting these except my local champs got only a handful in which I was really surprised they had them all in front behind the counter and there was only about 7 pairs after I got mine and most were small or big sizes. But glad I got mine.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom