***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by abro311

I just ordered a pair last night off of finishline.com because I saw they had a slight restock in sizes 8.5-11 or so and I got a size 9, they had like 4 available, got free shipping and use 15% off code and it worked to save about 20 bucks. I was real suprised when I saw the restock, I was about to get some air bakins until I saw the playoffs restocked cause I missed getting my pair on release day, how long will shipping take and when should I get my shipping notice????

should have used the 20% off coupon...it was still valid when i ordered my bro's second pair during the same time, the restock.

Originally Posted by aRog27

I received my 8's from Finishline.com.

The price after the discount on the site was to be $120.39....The invoice with the shoes say $148.76.....the pending transaction on my credit card says $120.39......So. I should be good.

Strange.

yea you are straight, ive called them about my spizikes cements when i used the 20% and they said its just the invoice (packing slip) that they print outfrom the place its being fulfilled. no worries. you will only pay the discounted price.

Lovin these. Just beautiful
happy.gif

how are these selling?
i would hate to see these on the shelves for months or on the discount racks (aquas for example), i think it ruins the crediibility of the shoe...

Ordered mine on Christmas Eve from footlocker.com. They shipped yesterday. I should have them by Saturday.
happy.gif
This was the one time being a size 13 paid off.Sizes 13 and 13.5 were still up on Foot Lockers site on the 24th. I had a gift card, so i placed the order and crossed my fingers. Now i'm just waiting forthem to show up.

Damn, I got my shipping confirmation from FNL.com yesterday, and they are already going to be delivered to me by today or tomorrow....
Even though, they said estimated delivery would be January 3. Nice.

hey blackcat23mj, I didnt even know there was a 20% off code or I would have used it but I will use it in a week to order some air bakins so what is the codefor 20% off?
let me know, thanks

paid $134 with 2nd day shipping and 20% discount....there coming in tomorrow which sucks cause im leaving for nyc tonight. oh well should be here when i getback to houston on the 6th. Should of just got regular shipping.

I got the shoes for xmas AND I WANT TO RETURN THEM. Im not feeling the VIII's at all this time around.

^^ its in the threads, search for it. i dont have time right now but its there somewhere around page 35 or so. so my first order through FNL is shipped andthen just talked to a rep about my second order which was placed on hold since i shipped it to a different address than billing (never do that FYI) it holds upthe process. anyways after clearing that up they located my 2 pairs from a store in california (where im from) and should be shipped today (if all goes welland true), but ill call tomorrow just to make sure the store did fulfill it. im never going to do two different addresses again.

can the rep call around to fulfill the orders quicker as opposed to leaving it to the computer to find the item??

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how are these selling?
i would hate to see these on the shelves for months or on the discount racks (aquas for example), i think it ruins the crediibility of the shoe...

I went to my footlocker in socal today and he told me they still had 60 pairs sitting in the back.

I went to my footlocker in socal today and he told me they still had 60 pairs sitting in the back.

I'm glad to hear that the Hype / Jordan movement has died down a bit.

It can make it easier for me to get all the countdown packs without paying reseller prices.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how are these selling?

down here in texas suprisingly they sold very well i cant even find a display playoff 8.....but it doesn't matter since i got my pair....thanx to myconnects at footlocker!
roll.gif
roll.gif

for finishline, can the rep call around to fulfill the orders quicker as opposed to leaving it to the computer to find the item??

just got mine today. is it me or have the boxes gotten really big on these? I wear a 8.5 and the boxes from the playoffs and aquas are way bigger than my IIIsand IVs

Shoes are still on the way i checked the shipping for both pairs but when looked at my bank statement since the 22nd it said pending for both pairs i boughtright, today i checked my online banking and i don't see any transaction on there for finishline anymore and my money is back in my account????????? Anyoneelse have this issue

I'm glad to hear that the Hype / Jordan movement has died down a bit.

It can make it easier for me to get all the countdown packs without paying reseller prices.
My thoughts exactly Frenchblue23.

just got em today and the receipt doesnt show the discount. i used a credit card and isnt shown on my statement yet so i dont know how much i got charged.another thing is on when i check the status on finishline.com it still says processing.

Back
Top Bottom