***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

You both are losers
roll.gif

why would there be riots
theres spot that been sellin em for retail all week and they not even sold out yet
smh @ young kids on nt

^ OK let's just see how many people will say easy cop by tomorrow then when xmas is around the corner and hypebeasts are around the world
laugh.gif

Sorry, I posted in the main forum (twice) then realizing I should've posted in the 'official'.

That's what happens when you leave NT for months.

Anyway, I've been shopping in MN, specifically the twin cities area, the last few days and have seen the Retro 8's for sale on shelves!
Employees said they've been up for sale since Monday.
I thought they didn't release until Saturday???
Anyone else seen 'em?

^
i haven't seen them anyware in the 757 out in Va. Can't wait to get my pair just one more day these are
smokin.gif
hot

freaking newbies are so annoying...you guys need to keep the bickering to a minimum. its just a forum, a "community" people. well good to those whocopped early, pre-order whatever, just shut up and quit your spiels about riots etc, hypebeasts. its a gr so many have confirmed that stores are getting morethan normal for the release, plain and simple. hell aquas were around for a good while and those would probably be more "exclusive" than these, buthey if aquas was LS like grapes they would be gone in an instant imo. so chill out everyone. good luck to those who live in hypebeast cities like me, LA. butno worries everyone here knows the routine by now and should have no problem getting them.

Happy holidays and be safe!

sorry everyone
forget wat i sed
i was being ignorant i admit
like some1 sed
lets keep this strictly about playoffs
sorry agen fellas.

USE PROMO CODE 2PCTH7E ON NDC TO GET 20% OFF ($28) OF YOUR PLAYOFFS. THAT COMES OUT TO $112 FOLKS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

USE PROMO CODE 2PCTH7E ON NDC TO GET 20% OFF ($28) OF YOUR PLAYOFFS. THAT COMES OUT TO $112 FOLKS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Are you sure this will work?

It just worked on the stealths orange joints...

Code expires on the 24th (will not work on Member's Only/Bred XV)

Thanks to
off_line.gif
CSDsofaKing
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
in the Nike Forum.

tommorow will be bannanas
and not even regarding long lines
just mainly due to the shoe itself, the hype
and because of THAT...it will sell great
there will be to many shoes available to bring up long lines, but unfortunatly in some places, there will be longlines
but it really is a great shoe, and for many reasons
the clean look, the history of the shoes, and the man who wore them
i must say i am looking forward to getting these shoes.
feels like 93' all over again

These are GR.

These won't sell any better than the Aquas. Granted, this is the holiday season, but that didn't say much for the Last Shots.

Back
Top Bottom