Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

all the regrets. hope you guys get your pairs! oh, why did you make a black toe custom?
you do know the black toes will release with the Nike Air as a GR right?

@Kobeoverbron you be passing some good info but the black toes in May is GR? :nerd: With recent releases aka royals...its like working a second job for some kicks...i hope they are GR...

almost all our stores are getting them. They're not as limited as the Royals, kinda like the Chicagos. Good luck fam!

Man I still can't believe only one store around me got these in. The 1s are my favorite Jordans and so far I missed out on both the Royals and Chicagos. Hopefully I get better luck with the black toes.

Today I wore my pair size 10....and they are nice but they killed my feet today...I couldn't wait until I got home to take them off smh lol ...the left shoe felt more uncomfortable then the right shoe ....is that normal with these?

I have the same size and actually have the opposite problem. The right shoe hurts my foot like crazy. The left one is fine. Same thing with my UNC 1s.

Last edited:
These were a easy pickup. I was surprised with the limited run in sizes tho. I was first inline in my area and they ran out of size 10 so I settled for a 9.5. Its good, still would rather have a 94 pair or OG.

what an american indian in that AVY, still wondering how they let you have that thing

who cares. why complain about nice boobs on a hot chick?
mean.gif

If anyone still needs OG air tags for a swap check out the youtube vid called "nike tongue tag swap"
It shows you how and where you can get some tags.

Today I wore my pair size 10....and they are nice but they killed my feet today...I couldn't wait until I got home to take them off smh lol ...the left shoe felt more uncomfortable then the right shoe ....is that normal with these?
My left foot is more comfortable than the right but no complaints over here
happy.gif

Any NY homeboy want to hook me up with scooping a pair of Chicago 1s (10.5) on 34th at Footaction? FootAction just tweeted a restock of these & Thunder 4s.

Not sure if this is just me... do the 1s with the jumpmans on the heel and tongue fit different from the OG 1s? I wear a 10.5 and my Chicagos 1s fit very snug so I went up to a sz. 11 on the royals and they were alot looser, making me want a 10.5. is this common?

Last edited:
Not sure if this is just me... do the 1s with the jumpmans on the heel and tongue fit different from the OG 1s? I wear a 10.5 and my Chicagos 1s fit very snug so I went up to a sz. 11 on the royals and they were alot looser, making me want a 10.5. is this common?

The simulated leather on the Chicagos make them less likely to give. The OG line uses higher quality for the small fee of $35 :lol:

Yea the synthetic plastic on the chi 1s makes them super stiff. The Royals feel completely different. So do my Vegas 1s

I need to find a way to break these in if I want to wear them again....cant take the pinky toe pain :lol:

Hi, 
I have a pair of these jordans and unfortunately I have problem with the right one.
I feel, the right shoe's sole is softer than the left one at the heel.For example, if I step, especially when faster than the avarage walking speed, my right heel "go deeper". It is very annoying.

There is an other problem, too, also with the right shoe. It is a "bueaty issue".  I haven't got time to get back to the store and doesn't really bothered me, but this insole issue is very annoying and I have started  experiencing this softness just a couple of days ago. (I haven't even woren the shoes much time, only ~15 times, I have purchased them in march)

Do you have any experience with Nike how they dealing with a problem like this? I dont think they still have any Jordans like these in the nike store where I bought them.
May they would repair/replace the whole sole? Or they would give me a refund? I dont need a refund, I waited so long to be released this color way again.

Or they would just say, they don't feel any differences....

Sorry for my English, it is not my native language.

Last edited:
for something like this, the only thing Nike will do is offer you a voucher for the retail price of the shoes.
your best bet is to buy a new pair of insoles, maybe that'll solve the problem

Back
Top Bottom