Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Dag why are the prices on the Euro sites so high for these?

don't mean any harm with this statement, buttttttt ya'll in the states need to wake up and see what others outside of the USofA really pay for the same shoes

here in toronto the chicago 1 is releasing at 140 (keep in mind the CAD dollar is slightly stronger than the USD) + 13% tax = $158.20 so about $160 USD

Last edited:
i thought this was going to be an easy scoop but i guess not. this was the last pair of jays i wanted oh well

Anybody ordered from windycitysole?  For some reason I can't check out with Pay Pal, says their account is restricted.  Anyone know why?  

I order from windy sitcy sole and it was good paid a week ago. Takes for ever i paid with credit card not paypal.. And should be here tomorrow according to fedex

According to Modern notoriety retail is $130.00. I wanted to cop these but I only have enough money for two pickups this month so I've decided I want to get the Bred 13's and White/Red V's over these. I'll get a pair of the chicago 1's from ebay sometime in February

I'm copping both in the am. Like Bart Scott, CAN'T WAIT 
nerd.gif

they cost $110 over here bro

over here where?

my post was in regards to the price americans pay vs. rest of the world...i know they will release for 110 USD on nike.com for example and same shoe is releasing in toronto, ontario, canada for approx equivalent 160 USD

thanks for the videos. im still on the fence, but i think the only way most of us will decide is when we see them in person.

Wow, this is too close of a release date to the XIs. As much as I hate to say it, I'm gonna have to pass on these.

Good luck to you all.

^^^ (previous page, last post) msg game...typical jordan swag on court...game was epic

Last edited:
I wore my '94s to my college graduation in 2002, I wore those shoes to the bone.  These look hanky in the reviews and comparisons I've seen, especially with the stiff leather that seems more like vinyl.  2013 might be the year that Jordan Brand overkills the market due to greed and we'll start seeing retros on the clearance racks and in the discount stores like Ross/Marshalls/TJMaxx etc.

Back
Top Bottom