Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

hey guys, sorry i went to work RIGHT after posting my pics of the tag switch.
i just got back and see that i have a lot of PMs and ppl asking where the tag came from.
i found a pair of women's AF1 lows with the tag. I just removed the AIR FORCE 1 from the bottom and folded it.
didn't mean for ppl to think i was ignoring them or being a douche :lol:
it seems like the air force 1 is the only nike shoe with the NIKE AIR on the tag. and this one was EXACTLY the same as the 85 1s.
hope this helps!

Ohhh now you come out, after ninjahood blew up ur spot. Go somewhere

Is it really necessary to go through all that? I agree the nike air looks better but i wouldnt break a sweat over it, I dont even really care about the jumpman on the back, these are some classics, no need to really trip, but to each their own. Love my pair.

I remember a few pages back someone mentioning that his pair had inconsistent leather in which one pair creased and the other didn't. Well, I wore mine today and the exact same thing is going on with mine. These actually few pretty good walking around though.

I remember a few pages back someone mentioning that his pair had inconsistent leather in which one pair creased and the other didn't. Well, I wore mine today and the exact same thing is going on with mine. These actually few pretty good walking around though.

that was me. Yup, the leather was different in different panels of the shoe. My right pair creased
A LOT and the left pair was PRISTINE. I think about 4-5 dudes had the same exact thing.

dudes need to stop making weird analogies. Replacing the aesthetic marks is called customizing.
Simple as that. It's not like people are gonna lie and say they're OG/94. Stop it. So now it's bad to make
something look the way you want them to? Just because JB didn't release them the right way we can't
try and do them right. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

dudes need to stop making weird analogies. Replacing the aesthetic marks is called customizing.
Simple as that. It's not like people are gonna lie and say they're OG/94. Stop it. So now it's bad to make
something look the way you want them to? Just because JB didn't release them the right way we can't

word, and it's just a tag with a logo on it too. i still don't understand what the big deal is, unless you're trying to pass/sell them off as originals or 94s.

that was me. Yup, the leather was different in different panels of the shoe. My right pair creased
A LOT and the left pair was PRISTINE. I think about 4-5 dudes had the same exact thing.

it's the left shoe that has a huge crease on mine, while the right one has a very slight crease that's normal on a shoe after being worn.

it's the left shoe that has a huge crease on mine, while the right one has a very slight crease that's normal on a shoe after being worn.

LoL. Weird right? I'm not really complaining about the quality since it's relatively cheap and
I've waited for a pair forever. It's just weird that leather is inconsistent. I think if they used the
leather on the ankle area all over the shoe, quality will go up dramatically.

OKAY! Just a few more pics just because i copped some Blk n Reds tonight! :D

Last edited:
There is too much negitivity in the jb threads these days, half of every page is a whose right and whose wrong battle that has nothing to do with sneakers.:smh: This is a forum to talk about Jordan sneakers, lets try to keep the focus on the shoe.

Now about the shoe...

Props to the peeps who put in the effort on the nike tag, definitely looks cleaner than the jumpman tag. I missed out on these online, and these arent sitting anywhere in nyc that i know of. Not too mad with the crazy lineup this year. On to the next 1's(royals) :smokin

Straight comedy..so the right way is faking it and sewing a Nike Air Force tag on it or as you would say customizing it?? :lol: and after all of that you still don't have the shoe you're trying to have. I actually could care less what anyone does with their shoe, but since this is a sneaker forum I'm just voicing my opinion that's all. You guys can run around looking for RED Air Force One tags to sew on to your Jordan 1's for the next 6 months. Doesn't bother me, but my opinion will still be the same. It's LAME AND CORNY. While you're feeling in the artistic mood to customize your 1's you might as well go find some leather tongues and really get your sewing game on. Oh yea, get the box cutter out and start carving the jumpmen off the heels as well.

Last edited:
[/SIZE]
Straight comedy..so the right way is faking it and sewing a Nike Air Force tag on it or as you would say customizing it?? :lol: and after all of that you still don't have the shoe you're trying to have. I actually could care less what anyone does with their shoe, but since this is a sneaker forum I'm just voicing my opinion that's all. You guys can run around looking for RED Air Force One tags to sew on to your Jordan 1's for the next 6 months. Doesn't bother me, but my opinion will still be the same. It's LAME AND CORNY. While you're feeling in the artistic mood to customize your 1's you might as well go find some leather tongues and really get your sewing game on. Oh yea, get the box cutter out and start carving the jumpmen off the heels as well.

Agree'd. I think the Nike Air Tag doesn't fit unless you take the Jumpman off of the heel. I honestly thought dude had a connection at Lids and they designed a fake Nike Air Logo. Can't knock the effort though, Home Ec teacher is probably proud.

Straight comedy..so the right way is faking it and sewing a Nike Air Force tag on it or as you would say customizing it??
laugh.gif
and after all of that you still don't have the shoe you're trying to have. I actually could care less what anyone does with their shoe, but since this is a sneaker forum I'm just voicing my opinion that's all. You guys can run around looking for RED Air Force One tags to sew on to your Jordan 1's for the next 6 months. Doesn't bother me, but my opinion will still be the same. It's LAME AND CORNY. While you're feeling in the artistic mood to customize your 1's you might as well go find some leather tongues and really get your sewing game on. Oh yea, get the box cutter out and start carving the jumpmen off the heels as well.
You mean nylon tongue? If it dont bother you, why you wrote a paragraph describing in your own opinion why it's something HE doesn't have.

Thats salt bruh

Back
Top Bottom