Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Went to finishline this morning to reserve my pair of Thunder Fours and they had the Ones on thefloor ready to sell. Went ahead and purchased them.

Price $110.00 , came in ball and wing box. I'm happy.
nthat.gif
 Check your local spots.

Anybody else think they might do what they did with the VIs a couple years ago? Release something not totally right (Varsity Red VIs), then hit us up later in the year that's more "proper" (Infrared VI pack)? They would totally do that move with a pack too :smh:

When that happened I bought both. In this case the colors are not different from og so it's not that big a deal. Just balled in my blk/red 6s today, I never touch the pack, for now.

still going to scoop a pair regardless can't pass up on a classic even tho they really dropped the ball i think

Who here would pay the extra 30 dollars for no jumpman. I usually wear jeans with my ones and solves both problems front and back. The right color way to me is the most important. I feel like Nike air on the shoe is a choice on there part based on collecting (94 retros)

My FNL got these in yesterday. The box says $110 and the leather is extremely cheap looking/feeling. Almost like the hard plastic-like cement 4 leather from earlier this year but thinner and already pre-wrinkled. My 2 sz 11s toe boxes looked like trash already. I feel like the only reason they have a chance of selling decently is that the price is $50 cheaper than majority of the retros being released nowadays.

Why does JB hate their consumers so much? Nike Air box for only the GS, you've GOT to be kiddin me. :smh:

I already know they're likely to do these the right way in the next few years. Hell maybe even next year.

Saw these and the all white quickstrikes that dropped this week. The White/red/black will be copped and beat into the ground. same goes for the royals. 

man the 94's always end up over 200 on ebay...ugh why did Jordan drop the ball on these...:smh:

$200?! Man I offered a guy $515 for a worn pair of 94s and he turned me down and ended up getting $600. You cant buy the left shoe for 200 lol

My FNL got these in yesterday. The box says $110 and the leather is extremely cheap looking/feeling. Almost like the hard plastic-like cement 4 leather from earlier this year but thinner and already pre-wrinkled. My 2 sz 11s toe boxes looked like trash already. I feel like the only reason they have a chance of selling decently is that the price is $50 cheaper than majority of the retros being released nowadays.

This is exactly what I've been saying. This is going to be the easiest pass of the new year bcuz JB can't do them right. Major fail, JB, u little trolls.

:x any pictures? I was on the fence for these, but with the price change/crappy material, i really don't know what to think anymore. It's probably time to quit soon.

what the godamn mother-loving flaming jesus hell is this absolute crap. :smh:

JB just must love sticking it to us

So they come in a Nike OG Style Box , but the Jumpman is emblazed on the heel and tongue, theres some serious issues down there at JB.

As a standard the AJ1 should always have Nike Air on the tongue and no Jumpman on the heel, anything else in blasphemous.

:x any pictures? I was on the fence for these, but with the price change/crappy material, i really don't know what to think anymore. It's probably time to quit soon.
Ill take some pics when I go in today to work. They'll be up by the end of the night.

Back
Top Bottom