Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THE ALL RED 1'S THAT CAME OUT ON DECEMBER 31ST, BUT THE LEATHER ON THOSE IS :wow: :wow: :wow: . I KNOW THESE WON'T HAVE THAT LEATHER BUT DAMN JORDAN BRAND IS FULLY CAPABLE OF USING GOOD LEATHER ON THE 1'S.

EITHER WAY, CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB THESE FOR ME AND THE FIANCE THIS WEEKEND. I'VE ALREADY INFORMED HER THAT HER GS NIKE BOX IS MINE :evil: SHE CAN HAVE MY WINGS BOX :lol:

For those of you who really want them, I'm glad that you will be able to get them.

But, you guys do realize that it'll be just a matter of time before they release correctly, right? With the Nike Air, no jumpman on the heel, og box, etc.

Look what they did with the white cement 3's. Breds with the strap. White/black/red IX's. CDP/ Bred IV's. 2009/2011 True blue's.

I have the '94 I's which is probably why I'm more hesitant to buy them, but I hope you guys don't get disappointed down the line when they come out right.

For those of you who really want them, I'm glad that you will be able to get them.

But, you guys do realize that it'll be just a matter of time before they release correctly, right? With the Nike Air, no jumpman on the heel, og box, etc.

Look what they did with the white cement 3's. Breds with the strap. White/black/red IX's. CDP/ Bred IV's. 2009/2011 True blue's.

I have the '94 I's which is probably why I'm more hesitant to buy them, but I hope you guys don't get disappointed down the line when they come out right.

I'll cop. IF they come out again the correct way I'll cop those too.

You guys beatin on a dead horse since they don't have Nike Air, no jumpman on the heel, og box, etc. We know this already but they're only $110 what's the big deal? :smh: That's play money, probably wont even notice you spent it. If we get lucky we can get them for $90 if FNL lets us use our rewards. It's not like these are Foams or Lebrons and we have to spend over $200 plus tax.

Like I said before cop these now, keep them on ice, and sell them for retail IF they're re-released the correct way.

Last edited:
not only did they butchered this model by using leather tongue but the quality is just :x
for those who are planning to buy... you're only buying the colorway jb ain't selling you the same shoe anymore. :smh:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hulGFoI4eHA

:lol:

I will now love this guy forever. Exactly what I've been saying. I want to thank Joe V. for showing the differences between this new release to those other two which were good. JB trollin' hard.

I'm gonna cop for $90 with my military discount on saturday. Worth it to me since I don't have a pair.

Can anyone explain the pricing? Orange OGs going for $140 and these at $110? Guccis were only $110 and quality was on point.... do these "limited" CWs warrant a $30 increase?

Can anyone explain the pricing? Orange OGs going for $140 and these at $110? Guccis were only $110 and quality was on point.... do these "limited" CWs warrant a $30 increase?
Pretty sure Nike considers it a different style because of the "OG" so it gets a $30 price bump....only thing I can think of.....just like PRM tag warrants a higher price on Nike stuff although its debatable premium materials are used.

I'll cop. IF they come out again the correct way I'll cop those too.
You guys beatin on a dead horse since they don't have Nike Air, no jumpman on the heel, og box, etc. We know this already but they're only $110 what's the big deal? :smh: That's play money, probably wont even notice you spent it. If we get lucky we can get them for $90 if FNL lets us use our rewards. It's not like these are Foams or Lebrons and we have to spend over $200 plus tax.
Like I said before cop these now, keep them on ice, and sell them for retail IF they're re-released the correct way.

you're absolutely right; the price relative to a ton of other retros are much cheaper. If you have the money for both then you're in a win win situation.

Given JB's strategy I'll wait and see what happens.

For $110, that's an easy buy. Tounge tag swap & I'm good. If they do release a pair with 'Nike Air' on the back, then these will become $110 hoop shoes.

People don't like hoopin in 1's, but they never let me down. Ran through the 'Old Loves' for years, no problems.

Don't pay him any mind. He's mad they dnt have Nike Air and is passing, so is continuously bashing these.

Not true. I wud rather have Nike Air, but I would've copped these with the Jumpman if they would've AT LEAST used quality leather like on the Vegas 1's, not this hard plastic stuff, but hey, some of us expect more.

Fosho, I get u.

Last edited:
that video has me second guessing myself. If these are released again, then theyll be the same quality as the royals.. anyone know how the quality is on the new royals?

For $110, that's an easy buy. Tounge tag swap & I'm good. If they do release a pair with 'Nike Air' on the back, then these will become $110 hoop shoes.

People don't like hoopin in 1's, but they never let me down. Ran through the 'Old Loves' for years, no problems.

?:rolleyes

This. I wouldn't be surprised if they do release em rite but the fact that ya'll got this silly notion that outta nowhere they gon put the right version is hilarious. WHat yall dont understand is that none of the releases were done right. Infrared 6s: in a pack, no durabuck and a sloppy release. Banned 1s: outlet quickstrike
roll.gif
or go on eBay and spend $400. Cements w/ Nike Air on the Back: still has a Jumpman on the bottom, $200 or more and already rumored to quickstrike. Ya'll dudes could go ahead and wait months on in to years to go out of your way to pay a premium for the "right way".

This. I wouldn't be surprised if they do release em rite but the fact that ya'll got this silly notion that outta nowhere they gon put the right version is hilarious. WHat yall dont understand is that none of the releases were done right. Infrared 6s: in a pack, no durabuck and a sloppy release. Banned 1s: outlet quickstrike :rofl: or go on eBay and spend $400. Cements w/ Nike Air on the Back: still has a Jumpman on the bottom, $200 or more and already rumored to quickstrike. Ya'll dudes could go ahead and wait months on in to years to go out of your way to pay a premium for the "right way".

This!

even if they do release these the correct way with no jumpman and nike air, they're not releasing any time this year

Back
Top Bottom