Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I'm chillin outside a local shop right now. They open at 11am pacific, no one is out here. I called yesterday n they said they would have em' but they won't have many pairs.

Last edited:
Surprised how easy NDC was for me.

I was hoping it would be difficult so I wouldn't be able to cop.
laugh.gif
I feel this way with sneakers that I don't absolutely want and can pass if I can't get them. I always end up getting through with those releases but, the ones I absolutely want? Never that easy.
mean.gif
Yeah I really didn't even need these
nthat.gif

bzc5j.jpg

autnaa.jpg
i remember when these were going for 19.99 around my way in 1994
laugh.gif

bought mine at 10am when my FNL opened, just walked in and grabbed my size then went and had some breakfast. Took them home, got a razorblade and poof the jumpman is gone and now im waiting on my paint to come in from turtlefeathers then i will find some nike cortez's on the bay and give them the nike air tongue tag next! im stoked!!!!

Why People Insist On Trolling In Release Threads Has Always Baffled Me
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just woke up and saw this . Kids these days...

Honestly, if I wanted to troll then I could've done a better job than that....throw out some riddles for you guys to solve or something. That was me letting everyone know that they dropped without explicitly giving out info to the "lurkers".

bought mine at 10am when my FNL opened, just walked in and grabbed my size then went and had some breakfast. Took them home, got a razorblade and poof the jumpman is gone and now im waiting on my paint to come in from turtlefeathers then i will find some nike cortez's on the bay and give them the nike air tongue tag next! im stoked!!!!

cant wait to see how they turn out. good luck! :smokin

Walked in to FNL at meadows mall in Vegas and copped my pair. Dude said they only got 12 pairs total. I also ordered off NDC.. Jus wanted to test my luck in store. Luckily dudes sleepin on these. Long story short I got an extra 8.5 ill let go to NTers for cost. Hmu

I had a hard time online this morning but I just walked into the mall and all the shoes stores except for Foot Locker had them. Champs was the only place that did a raffle. I'm glad the hunt for these is over. And they're not even for me! Oh well. On to the 13's!

These look nice, but with the QC complaints and the Bs JB been pulling I'm not going to cop...I'll wait till these are done right...congrats to those who copped though...

Back
Top Bottom