***Official Air Jordan Retro XV LS Post!***

I believe this shoe is very underrated I like my pair. Once there gone and people see them on other people feet and the reseller's will have a field day.You better get these shoes.
happy.gif
I will probably get killed for this one butI am ready.
laugh.gif

Copped my pair after work today and im very happy..... These well be rocked for sure on my B Day to bring in the New Year.

It appears the Playoff 8s kept this release from the general hype. That's a good thing. Those who wanted these or were fence-sitting got to make awell-timed decision. I can't decide between these and the Flight Club 15s, I do want a pair of 15 Retros though, it makes me feel old. The Flight Clubs arevery plain yet very clean to me. I love this color combo but the laser REALLY killed it for me. Idk yet, I'm always in a blur until like January 8thanyway...

Love my pair wore em yesterday and people didn't even know they came out! Still got the 8's too though
wink.gif

I had the all black 15s when they first dropped and i loved them... they were a little hard breaking into but once i did i beat them to the cemetery..... these look good in persn but i wouldnt cop just because of the lasering.. hell i didnt even cop the 8s cuz i didnt like the " new nu buck"..... JB isnot getting me for second rate classics... I'll wait for the 18 x 5 package
pimp.gif

mines were real hard 2 cop,,it was crazy were im from,,i didnt really get a good look at all the apperal,,can anyone post pics of matching apperal

Back
Top Bottom