Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I didn't get any DM's back so it looks like I missed out

RSVP is closed, they are still DMing people BACK.
read carefully.
ive gotten dms back after rsvp closed.

Judging by how fast they closed them they should have sent out the DM's already for NTNY.

I could have sworn Roosevelt Field said they've sent out all DM's for everyone too.:nerd:

does anyone notice that capitalization doesn't count? For example say the hashtag is #AJgmp

If you search that hashtag on twitter, the search results come up as #AJGMP or #ajgmp

May not seem like it makes a difference but these RSVP's really come down to milliseconds and I think this can help

well technically boston tweeted it with zero caps.

other stores today have used some capitol letters

anyways. i'm too paranoid to not type it exactly as they do, lol.

It took them 10 sec to send you the DM or it took you to 10 sec to send the RSVP to them?

Pardon me, I read that wrong. They sent the DM 9 minutes ago and I sent my reply 26 minutes ago, so it took them 17 minutes to get back to me.

Pardon me, I read that wrong. They sent the DM 9 minutes ago and I sent my reply 26 minutes ago, so it took them 17 minutes to get back to me.
I just got mine and this is what it said:

You have a spot in line for the #ajgmp, size x. The launch will be 10am- Noon on 8/18/12. ID is required.

It seems like one still does not have the pack guaranteed. You have to make line?

Or am I golden already?

I just got mine and this is what it said:

You have a spot in line for the 
#ajgmp
, size x. The launch will be 10am- Noon on 8/18/12. ID is required.

It seems like one still does not have the pack guaranteed. You have to make line?
Or am I golden already?

you got em.

just show up ANY time during the time they gave you, pick up your pair.

typically no line unless you're there at opening.

just spoke to a rep from FNL and they said that they haven't received a list with the winners so they won't be sending out the emails til later this evening. i need them to hurry up and do this so i can get back to work lol

i didnt know stores only got 1-2 sz. 13's, tht probably lowered my chances, do they get more 12's, is it safer to just go for a 9 or 10 knowing that more pairs of these are in the stores?

Back
Top Bottom