Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Alllllll this complaining and come release date, EVERYONE will buy this pack.

Watch it happen. It always does.

So true man, so true..
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't realize this was board was called i<3alljumpmanreleases.com.

All defensive about random Retro+ colorways.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

The VIs are random? News to me. I could have sworn they were supposed to be in the DMP pack when they were samples, but were scrapped for the pair that released. Hmm
nerd.gif

You're seriously tryin way too hard to bash on these and Retro+ colorways. You're clearly stuck in the past and only want OG colorways, so stay out of this thread if you have that big of a problem with it.
eyes.gif

Plus, majority of us aren't feelin the VIIs, but those white / gold VIs are soo clean IMO.

You've already stated that you're passing, and it's clear that you dislike the shoes in the pack / thread so why are you still posting here when nobody until now has been talking to you?
laugh.gif
Your loud annoying remarks are un needed.
wink.gif

damn, why must it be extremely limited? Oh well, better these two be limited than the other separate Olympic 6 and 7's.

To me, this is a missed opportunity from JB, they rehashed a couple of a average looking CW's of so iconic shoes and slap them in a pack !They charging heaps for something that just doesn't have the "x" factor !

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

This pack should be $300 tops. We should get a deal for buying 2 pairs of shoes, NOT charged $175

Lol at thinking jb should give us a deal.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

The VIs are random? News to me. I could have sworn they were supposed to be in the DMP pack when they were samples, but were scrapped for the pair that released. Hmm
nerd.gif

You're seriously tryin way too hard to bash on these and Retro+ colorways. You're clearly stuck in the past and only want OG colorways, so stay out of this thread if you have that big of a problem with it.
eyes.gif

Plus, majority of us aren't feelin the VIIs, but those white / gold VIs are soo clean IMO.

You've already stated that you're passing, and it's clear that you dislike the shoes in the pack / thread so why are you still posting here when nobody until now has been talking to you?
laugh.gif
Your loud annoying remarks are un needed.
wink.gif
Not that serious, but I apologize if I've hurt your feelings.

New rumors came out (separate releases) and grand declarations that everyone will cop were posted, I replied.  Didn't realize that it was mandatory that a person who didn't love a particular release is banned from partaking in the discussion.  Getting all defensive about some shoes?

I've bought plenty of retro+ colorways in the past.  The "random Retro+ colorway" comment was moreso towards the VII's.  If it helps you feel like you've made a point then have a gold star buddy.
laugh.gif
   I'm hoping for new pics to surface that make these look better in my eyes, but so far, it hasn't happened.  The VI's wouldn't be a bad purchase if they were discounted.  If they release separately at least it benefits the consumer so that they don't get stuck with a pair they don't like (CDPs ring a bell?).

There's clearly a market for everything JB puts out nowadays so good luck copping to those who want these.  If anything, those who love this release should hope for people to pass in order to make it easier for them to cop.

I will contribute to other threads until new news surfaces and let this thread go like 80% of the other NT threads.  "Copped!"  "Pass."

i believe they will get hyped up and everybody will be in line for em...i like em though

I like the 7s. I dont know how people like the 6s with the off white on the heel side. Esp With the Olympic 6s coming out. But ill pass if I can get the olympics and they release the raptors.

I have no complaints about this pack but am afraid that it will be hard to cop...hopefully the 350 price will make some people pass...

Damn, I actually like the different colors on the tongue. Makes it actually look like a 7. If they keep it all black/gold, they seriously need to do a red jumpman and a red Jordan across the tongue. Something to set it off a little bit, they're too boring as is.

$350??!?! No thanks.

You guys can rock these VIs while, I rock my MS VIs with premium leather!

Back
Top Bottom