Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
got my pack in my perfect size 11.. super boosted.. the gold laces look horrible though to be honest.. white laces in the VI look real clean but I think I'll end up flippin them. the Jordan 6 silhouette looks good no matter what, but I'm just not in love with em, think it's best to sell em to somebody that really does like them. the black-gold 7's quality is awesome, the materials remind me a lot of the black infrared 6 from the infrared pack they released. they look horrible with the gold lace swap though. in general the gold laces just look tacky on either one of them

The biggest size Footlocker in Australia released this pack in was a sz13.........why release a basketball shoe for only small people??

the quality on the 6's is superb though. I just think there's way too much white on the shoe. I think had they added some black accents instead of hints of red, this shoe would be crack.. might have to see if anybody could add some black that is experienced with doing customs. a little bit on the midsole, turning the "Air" on the tongue and back of shoe from red to black.. but not trying to have the experiment go awry, that would suck

2j3o2hh.jpg

wow

sneaker collecting/buying/reselling/anything is really out of control

I love the sneaker community for this action. Happens every time. :lol:

Some people just dont like the shoe...and its not like this pack is hard to get...the resell value right now is $550-$650 (in my area). If you really want it and were gonna spend $400 anyway..really not that big a jump

AYO NT fam please peep this out. So I 'm just browsing through craigslist to see what rape prices resellers are selling the GMP for and low and behold I find this buffoonery. The first thing wrong with the listing is that he /she used the wrong medal/metal wording LMAO.

Last edited:
AYO NT fam please peep this out. So I 'm just browsing through craigslist to see what rape prices resellers are selling the GMP for and low and behold I find this buffoonery. The first thing wrong with the listing is that he /she used the wrong medal/metal wording LMAO.
LOL

roll.gif
roll.gif
  i love how it says steal in his title and then dude wants a car or dmp 6/11 + $500 cash. clown resellers think theres actual gold in this pack.

:rofl:

Seller seems like they are forreal too!

Lol
This person doing some real life barter kings type stuff...like that tv show...barter Up

I threw 54" white oval laces in my VIs and the gold laces in my VIIs. I put oval's in all my VIs, just think they look cleaner. The VIIs and gold laces make the shoe really pop

Yes ^ definently look better that way....the vii clean black or gold laces but the oval white are nice...more modern look

Cant stand the gold laces, they look madd cheap.... black laces on the VIIs, white laces on the VIs....
Then don't use them on your pack. I personally think the gold laces looked like trash on the VIs, but on the VIIs the shoe is tough in person. Def a neck breaker

Back
Top Bottom