Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone ever order from Urban Industry before? Any idea if they deduct VAT when ordering? Also, I know customs fees is hit and miss but has anyone been hit with fees using U.I? Just put an order in on a restock the had just now and not sure if I should cancel it if they don't refund the VAT. Thanks

lucky enough to have my ticket pulled and pick mine up from Champs Saturday morning. Had such a busy weekend that I didn't open the pack until tonight. Quality on the VIIs is :pimp: in my opinion and loved the look swapping in the gold laces. Glad I stopped by to see the idea of red laces on the VIs. I tried the black on the VIs and it did not work look good to me at all.

has anybody that ordered from eastbay get their order shipped? or did everybody that ordered from the got a backordered email

I love releases like this, I benefit when people's minds are solely focused on major releases & they're swayed away from all the other shoes on ebay. I creep through in my stealth approach unseen & pick up some sweet deals.

I just cancelled my order on Urban Industry. The don't refunt VAT so it comes out to $497 shipped. If anyone is willing to pay that though, they have a 9.5 and 10 in stock right now

i was looking on the urban industry site and it says that there is a uk6 or us7 pack. i thought the smallest pack was a us7.5 which would be a uk6.5. does that mean there is a jordan vi gmp that is size 7us?

The red laces? To match the red stain which I'm hearing a lot of pairs have ?
The AIR on the back of the shoe and on the tongue is red, the air bubble is red as well, very subtle, so the red laces do seem like a bit much.

COPPED AN 11!
smokin.gif

Edit: sold out.
Nice bro!! I got the 14! West coast came up this morning!

Nice bro!! I got the 14! West coast came up this morning!

yeah man I took a hugeass nap today so I can't sleep at all. Randomly checked my facebook and saw the SNS link. Hope you can do something with that size 14 if thats not your size bro. Big ups :D

wow..just missed on SNS card got declined due to fraud protection, called bank to verify transaction, but they were sold out by the time i got back...those went fast 

just talked to SNS, they will in fact charge VAT. But they'll set the price down by half so it'll be like sales tax here in the states.

Last edited:
That's a good question. I've never ordered anything from them at this high of a price. I guess I will find out.

Back to bed now...
just read their terms and conditions. looks like there is depending on where you are, but since they ship with UPS, sometimes they dont charge at all or sometimes they just charge a handling fee of about $30. congrats on everyone who copped though. I posted like 10 minutes after your post and they were long gone. lol. dudes were on that stock quick

just talked to SNS, they will in fact charge VAT. But they'll set the price down by half so it'll be like sales tax here in the states.

SNS is cool tho I think I ordered OLY VII from there... 1 GS 1 Adult and they didnt double box. They put some cardboard around the shoes and wrapped them in paper.

Even if you do pay customs, you still arent far from retail considering they might be the only international site selling these for retail SHIPPED.

I didnt get any but big ups to everyone that got them. I need to joing their facebook page :smh:

Back
Top Bottom