Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by taxtow

This version of the same pic is better with the lighting. Those VI's are so clean!

Air-Jordan-6-7-Gold-Medal-Pack2.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-vii-7-retro-golden-moments-medal-pack.jpg

1899716_o.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Its not patent leather its clearly some type of synthetic leather that probably feels like plastic

Yeah I know, but it looks horrible.
These will most likely be a game time decision based after official pics release.

People using razor's to take pics.. 
grin.gif
thats because the people who stole the pics from me blew up the pic and made them look god awful. Both shoes look good and there is no red anymore on the 6s, its strictly a white/gold colorway. I have other pics too of the Olive 9s, Fire Red 4s, Cloak Foams, Penny Vs, and Johnny Kilroy 9s.
The Kilroys look god awful..the grey on the upper is tumbled leather.
oh really? What are you waiting for then?

LETS SEE THE CLOAK FOAMS!!!!!!!

So how big is this release going to be? am I gonna be able to just go to any finishline or footlocker to get em? or am i gonna have to drive to find a store that will be getting these in????

These look crazy! But I'm concerned though, cause the paint on the 6s look like they might chip easily. Real easily.

Hopefully I'm in this pack, cause these go hard.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by spizike231

New Picture

air-jordan-6-7-gold-medal-pack-e1334708663920.jpg

Via Modern Notoriety who got it from Sneaksexchange
my girl said the funniest thing for $350 they better be made of 14kt gold. and i agree

so i dont have to worry about you trying to cop them ..... ok
laugh.gif
pretty much i just cant support these price hikes, do we have to look forward to the every year smh

the 6s are definitely better than the 7s but neither are worth copping I'll bet, not for both and for 350 i think i saw.

Originally Posted by AyshunPryde

These look crazy! But I'm concerned though, cause the paint on the 6s look like they might chip easily. Real easily.

Hopefully I'm in this pack, cause these go hard.

It better not chip easily since the price tag for the pack is 350. But you're probably right.
roll.gif

I really like both pairs. I thought the off white color on the 6's would save me money, but these last samples look on point like a sharpened pencil. I want every retro dropping in July & August. That's $880 after taxes to get a pair of each. My wife and wallet gon' be mad.

Judging from all the comments I can see there's gonna be a lot of people selling half of this pack once they release, lol. I kinda like the VIs but i don't like the VIIs at all. THese will probably be a pass for me unless I can find the VIs down the road at a good price. Too much other heat dropping this summer.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I really like both pairs. I thought the off white color on the 6's would save me money, but these last samples look on point like a sharpened pencil. I want every retro dropping in July & August. That's $880 after taxes to get a pair of each. My wife and wallet gon' be mad.

I know I feel you......

ill keep all the people who wanted the 7s remembered hopefully some one is an 11.5 and i could split and get the 6s for half price 
glasses.gif

how limited are these gonna be? I wonder if they'll make it out here to colorado?

I hope I can cop I mean 350 is not bad considering it's 2 pairs. Can't wait to see the box, I hope it's not plain like the new boxes are.

Originally Posted by oakcliff2345

I hope I can cop I mean 350 is not bad considering it's 2 pairs. Can't wait to see the box, I hope it's not plain like the new boxes are.

350 / 2 = 175.. 175 for both of these shoes means that we're paying more than retail than most of the retro's that we're getting at the moment. In no way is this package a steal as far as pricing goes, so can everyone please stop using this argument.

A 2 shoe package is supposed to be a deal to get us to buy.. like a deal at a grocery store. "Buy 1 for 15, buy 2 for 25." ya know? JB is saying "Buy 1 for 15, buy 2 for 35."
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

350 / 2 = 175.. 175 for both of these shoes means that we're paying more than retail than most of the retro's that we're getting at the moment. In no way is this package a steal as far as pricing goes, so can everyone please stop using this argument.

A 2 shoe package is supposed to be a deal to get us to buy.. like a deal at a grocery store. "Buy 1 for 15, buy 2 for 25." ya know? JB is saying "Buy 1 for 15, buy 2 for 35."
eyes.gif

Lol!  I just envisioned that happening at the grocery store.  The looks on peoples faces would be priceless.
roll.gif

People would fall for it though.

oh how some people are so misinformed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom