Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I feel bad for the ones that called n the reps didn't have any info. Hopefully yall saw the link on twitter n were able to cop. And on the positive tip, I haven't seen many finishline orders get canceled so hopefully everyone is good!

I feel bad for the ones that called n the reps didn't have any info. Hopefully yall saw the link on twitter n were able to cop. And on the positive tip, I haven't seen many finishline orders get canceled so hopefully everyone is good!

They are notorious for cancelled orders. Especially on restocks. They don't even offer your a coupon like NDC sometimes does. But I hope most of you are ok!

believe it or not the reps are not all very into gym shoes, its 85% women up there and they dont tell us beforehand about excess pairs becoming available, i learned the routine simply because i tend to put things together naturally and i love jordans and if i missed out i want a second chance so i studied a bit how they do things

believe it or not the reps are not all very into gym shoes, its 85% women up there and they dont tell us beforehand about excess pairs becoming available, i learned the routine simply because i tend to put things together naturally and i love jordans and if i missed out i want a second chance so i studied a bit how they do things

Yo woodro, if I got a bunch of holds on my CC and no confirmations, that means I'm screwed right?

edit: forgot the :lol:

Last edited:

Repped even though I missed out. Good looking. Stupid dog needed to play with that squeeky toy at the very moment I needed the internet. HAHA oh well, they were only for trade bait anyway. I got mine coming from Eastbay hopefully tomorrow.

Nothing but respect for you bruh. You helped out numerous people with the info. I repped ya lol

patiently waiting to see if fnl actually honors my order...............

btw - Oly VIIs were on there this am too. only 9.5 and 10.5.

funny how lacesunlimited posted the link before twitter

Yo woodro, if I got a bunch of holds on my CC and no confirmations, that means I'm screwed right?
edit: forgot the :lol:
yea dog, unfortunately the holds with no confirmation pretty much means no shoes...call up to have them check for sure but 9 outta 10 it didnt receive an order #, the pending hold charges release automatically

This dude woodro comes correct with the info.  Congrats to all that were able to cop.
right? i need a higher rep, im not official
Lol no doubt homie.  Definitely gonna rep you as much as possible.  You helped me land the Oly VI's

edit: forgot the
laugh.gif
Unfortunately that's the norm lol.  Luckily none of those charges post.  I had like 6 pending charges on mines for the GMP.  The email confirm may come still tho so cross your fingers.

Last edited:
Lol no doubt homie.  Definitely gonna rep you as much as possible.  You helped me land the Oly VI's

Unfortunately that's the norm lol.  Luckily none of those charges post.  I had like 6 pending charges on mines for the GMP.  The email confirm may come still tho so cross your fingers.

very true it can still come!! they kno if u call with cc#

Last edited:
Helped a coworker with setting something up and they pop-up. Been up refreshing since 6am EST. Just can't believe my luck (or lack there of) with this release. I know my size was up cause bigj got one. What sizes were up? FSR?

They are notorious for cancelled orders. Especially on restocks. They don't even offer your a coupon like NDC sometimes does. But I hope most of you are ok!

you know alot of people say that but through my experience with their wed morning restocks (CDP 6/17 pack, WC 3's, TB 3's). They all went through.

Helped a coworker with setting something up and they pop-up. Been up refreshing since 6am EST. Just can't believe my luck (or lack there of) with this release. I know my size was up cause bigj got one. What sizes were up? FSR?

it was like size 8.0-12.0 I think I know the bigger sizes weren't showing up as available

edit: it was actually sizes 8.0-14.0 the only sizes that were showing up as NOT available were 7.5 and 15.0

Last edited:
Congrats To All Those Able To Get Thru This AM On The Restock...... I Know A Few Of You Have Been Pretty Persistent In This Thread Looking To Secure Your Pairs At Retail :nerd:

Sorry To Hear You Might Of Missed Out JasRoberts As You've Been One Of Those Members In Here Grinding Tooth And Nail To Find Your Pair For Retail Price >D

Someone Lend This Man A Hand Already!

MAJOR Props To That Dude WOODRO For Coming Correct ALWAYS With The FNL Info..... My Man Is Dropping Jordan Brand Dimes Like CP3 Off In This Mug :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

A Lil' Something To Keep The Pallet Moistened For Those Awaiting Packs And Others Still Out There Thirsting.......

Man I need an 11.5. I was able to get a 12 but thats a little big for me. Hopefully I can grab one on the next restock...if there is one.

Bros.... I feel like there's a hole in my heart .. I been up since 7am checking FNL for this restock and I hopped on it a second too late......

It's like there's this emptiness inside of me......

At first it was anger... now it's just.....

I feel dead inside...

:lol:

my girlfriend is asking me why i'm so upset... i said "sneakers" and she snapped up and started making me a sandwich and saying nice things like, "o it's okay babe, you'll get em next time" , i'm like "***** THIS WAS THE NEXT TIME"........

suffice to say, i have no sneakers, no sandwich and i am probably not getting any tonight.

fml

Back
Top Bottom