Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, I got my pack secured. Paid a little bit extra, but atleast I don't know to worry about striking out on RD.

Please anyone. I'm In the New York / Long Island Area. I lucked out on the galaxies, yeezy's, kd's, and a few other pairs this years. I really hope I can land these through a raffle but so far it looks like I'm not getting these. If anyone can help me that wud be great but otherwise it's just my luck. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

16-18 packs is an average amount of packs each store is getting around my way. 7 sneaker stores in my mall of a town of 110,000 (Killeen). The dude I work with claimed he just asked for the pack at the PX to see if they had it and they let him buy it already for 275 no tax. He wore the Gold VI's to work today. Just do some scouting and come up with a plan about being first in line to secure your pair and your going to get them. Come friday afternoon im on my Solid Snake ish. Im gonna have the mall under surviellance all day. im going to be up and down and in and out them shoe stores all day letting them see my face, asking redundant questions to let my intent and seriousness be known. Im gonna have a redundant chat with mall security about their precise laws about lining up so its no funny business sat morning. i will be standing off their property as soon the lights go out friday night in full view of the mall. i will wait in that same spot until the mall opens up at 6 am. nobody will be there before me. Im watching you watch me. as soon as i see someone enter the parking lot i will make a mad dash towards the entry door. i dont care if its a false alarm. I was first in the line for the concords, i was first in line for the VR IVs last week and i will be first in line for the GMP. If you really want this pack just be dedicated to being first in line. no hypebeast, no stock numbers, no employee will keep me from getting this pack. Black and Gold VIIs with the gold laces will be on my toes as I exit the mall saturday morning. If you want them go get them. They are yours. I wish everyone luck especially to the fellow VI's fans. Gold VI's this year and Maroon VI's next year. Im not worthy.
Dude making it sound like a GTA mission haha. I'll try to get these, but I won't try too hard

16-18 packs is an average amount of packs each store is getting around my way. 7 sneaker stores in my mall of a town of 110,000 (Killeen). The dude I work with claimed he just asked for the pack at the PX to see if they had it and they let him buy it already for 275 no tax. He wore the Gold VI's to work today. Just do some scouting and come up with a plan about being first in line to secure your pair and your going to get them. Come friday afternoon im on my Solid Snake ish. Im gonna have the mall under surviellance all day. im going to be up and down and in and out them shoe stores all day letting them see my face, asking redundant questions to let my intent and seriousness be known. Im gonna have a redundant chat with mall security about their precise laws about lining up so its no funny business sat morning. i will be standing off their property as soon the lights go out friday night in full view of the mall. i will wait in that same spot until the mall opens up at 6 am. nobody will be there before me. Im watching you watch me. as soon as i see someone enter the parking lot i will make a mad dash towards the entry door. i dont care if its a false alarm. I was first in the line for the concords, i was first in line for the VR IVs last week and i will be first in line for the GMP. If you really want this pack just be dedicated to being first in line. no hypebeast, no stock numbers, no employee will keep me from getting this pack. Black and Gold VIIs with the gold laces will be on my toes as I exit the mall saturday morning. If you want them go get them. They are yours. I wish everyone luck especially to the fellow VI's fans. Gold VI's this year and Maroon VI's next year. Im not worthy.

LMMMAAAAOOOO you gon have your stealth gear on too, camo face paint an ish.

im gon wake up at 6 and be top 5 inline i bet at villa. that was a entertaining story tho lol

I wish I could wake up at 6 and line up but here in Houston dudes love to sleep outside for sneakers all night. So if I want them I have to camp out by like 5 pm Friday and ill probably be like 10 th in line.

I'll be trying my luck online. Wishing bad luck to all y'all who are doing the same :lol:
I haven't bought Jordans in a minute...Is there a limit on Eastbay? I know there is on NDC

The limit on these will be one per customer. Thanks for asking!

EastbayRep - Brandy

michigan no one has ever said the were a hyperstrike that would be a ridiculous lie....but you cant say they are a GR...  and you can wait for these to be on shelves but the only shelves they will be on is some reseller who will be trying to get you to buy them...
sure the fireberry kobes and lebrons are on shelves still. I already know the jordans wont sit on shelves.  I was sayin that they said the fireberry kobes and lebrons were limited yet they still didnt sell out.  I understand if its not in kids sizes its not a general release. i've been said i known that for the past few pages now your just not reading my comments all the way through. lol All i'm saying is there not as limited as people are making them out to be.  If they were gonna be really limited it would be all over all the  sneaker websites and they would be classified as a hyperstrike and if you read my comments you would have saw that i said i know shoe stores arent gonna get as many pairs as normal due to the fact that its a $350.00 set and not a single pair going for $160.00  . 

Last edited:
need some opinions guys... is $500 a decent price to lock down my size for release date? really wanna pull the trigger because i have no time to wait in line. thought?

......by any means necessary homey......

General Release "GR" means absolutely nothing in the case of highly sought after shoes. Just take this release as you would any other "hyped" up shoe and get your stuff together or you will be out of luck on release day. Few numbers for you FINISHLINE NOR-CAL were allotted 38 sets between 3 stores (12,12,14) and that's it.

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com

So apparently they're gonna drop the 7s separately in some weeks!!!!!!!! 

damn people still making sneaker review videos? damn u sneakgeekz. copped mine today $400 and thats to the homey who said check for red n blue coloring on the 6s i had a bit on the back of 1 side

too much hype for these pack
it is! smh every place talking about doing raffles now.  They said they want to prevent fights from breaking out.   Just 2 days ago they were gonna release them like how they normally do but since so much people have been callin about them they said there doing a raffle as if they are a hyperstrike. 
eek.gif
  hahahah  Now i'm thinking i'm gonna have to do what i was talking trash to other people for.    Pay extra to get them early to secure myself a set.    ohh how the karma just hit me
eyes.gif
   I'm  undecided now I dont know if i should try the raffles and the online sites and wait or just pull the trigger on paying extra now instead of getting charged up the *** by resellers if I strike out on the raffles and online sites.  Or if I dont get them at retail i'm thinking maybe i should just use that money to make some id's or  buy a lebron or kd release i missed.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom