Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope I can get these the hype in LA is crazy! These are the only kicks I really want this year! The 6's are what have caught my eye if I cop i'll just try to trade the 7's for some cool grey 4's.

edit:anyone got tips for LA please PM or willing to help :frown:

Last edited:
Not feeling these at all. The seven being my favorite jordan along with 14s. I honestly liked the prototype of the 6 with the gold back side but those 7s scream slauson swapmeet.

Enemy rogue it's not a site I got a guy out here in Texas willing to hold me down a pair for that much. I'm just go head and cop want those 7s too bad!

people around my way are saying $650+ the day of. And it seems to be that the 7 is the shoe people want? this entire release has my head hurting. glad I got mine out of the way early.

This is why JB raised the pack price, because idiots are buying them for 600 before they even release. Got Damn People, have some sense,

this. :lol: i'm so happy i'm not on these like that. retail or nothing for me and no sleep will lost if i don't get these (or pretty much any other release for that matter). i missed out on Y2s and no sleep was lost so these...? :lol:

this whole shoe thing is beyond played out now. all this hype for this bs pack?? :lol: each pack is still trying to live up to the hype of the OG dmp, but they never will but u guys certainly still try ur best to hype them up to be.

it really feels good to flat out not care anymore about all these bs releases. sure, i'll still cop a few if i don't have to jump thru hoops, but for the most part y'all can have em all. :smokin

the limited vs gr debate is stupid. why?? bc regardless of the amount available, we still know the demand will be greater than the supply, thus rendering these LIMITED regardless what the actual tag/description nike/jb gives them. that said, these are LIMITED. end of debate! :tongue:

this. :lol: i'm so happy i'm not on these like that. retail or nothing for me and no sleep will lost if i don't get these (or pretty much any other release for that matter). i missed out on Y2s and no sleep was lost so these...? :lol:
this whole shoe thing is beyond played out now. all this hype for this bs pack?? :lol: each pack is still trying to live up to the hype of the OG dmp, but they never will but u guys certainly still try ur best to hype them up to be.
it really feels good to flat out not care anymore about all these bs releases. sure, i'll still cop a few if i don't have to jump thru hoops, but for the most part y'all can have em all. :smokin

QFTMFT

For me, it's like the desire to have the shoes is still there.. I will see a shoe or pack and be like, "I wanna cop that" or "I would cop those." But the effort to get them is simply not there anymore.. I have always been a firm believer in retail or bust, but now a days to cop at retail requires an 8hr wait at minimum, most of the time. To top it off, I work Saturday mornings. I'm not camping out when I can be sleeping.:smh:

the limited vs gr debate is stupid. why?? bc regardless of the amount available, we still know the demand will be greater than the supply, thus rendering these LIMITED regardless what the actual tag/description nike/jb gives them. that said, these are LIMITED. end of debate!
tongue.gif
it is stupid but just for fun: 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Enemy rogue it's not a site I got a guy out here in Texas willing to hold me down a pair for that much. I'm just go head and cop want those 7s too bad!
After seeing all the prices on ebay for this pack, $500.00 is a great price to pay for a secured pack. I hope you already pulled the trigger.

I agree. I want those 7's real bad as well. 

post up pics when you get your pack I'd like to get more views of the pack.

After seeing all the prices on ebay for this pack, $500.00 is a great price to pay for a secured pack. I hope you already pulled the trigger.

you should watch this video (9m25)...........

Last edited:
who is this random black that u guys think his info about the 7s being release seperately is so legit. JB HAS NEVER DONE THAT
The 7s in GS were already in stores weeks ago in France and the word was that you could get them separately out there, popular stores like Opium in Paris was doing pre-orders for both paires,,..So I dont know if this info is legit for the US but in general this dude is and the link is actually here to get more infos about it...

who is this random black that u guys think his info about the 7s being release seperately is so legit. JB HAS NEVER DONE THAT

The 7s in GS were already in stores weeks ago in France and the word was that you could get them separately out there, popular stores like Opium in Paris was doing pre-orders for both paires,,..So I dont know if this info is legit for the US but in general this dude is and the link is actually here to get more infos about it...

I remember the 5s pack was released separately over seas. Still wish that happened over here.

what pics or angles do you want can post for you...

Back
Top Bottom