Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Online or bust for me. Not gonna go all out on these. VI's are fire, VII's less so. But both dope.

Yeah me too, i got into a raffle from "ineedkicks" from twitter, so if im lucky enough i might not even have to copp off the online rush.

I just want the 6's but i know its going to be hard to get rid of the 7's in my size 
tired.gif

Oh my how the great JB has fallen, to each and their own but this pack is wack. Hope everyone gets their pairs though. Passing

Oh my how the great JB has fallen, to each and their own but this pack is wack. Hope everyone gets their pairs though. Passing
very true , i own a pack of the dmp and by all means i think the quality of the 6,7 pack dropping on the 18th is going to be garbage, never the less im still going to try n coop.

very true , i own a pack of the dmp and by all means i think the quality of the 6,7 pack dropping on the 18th is going to be garbage, never the less im still going to try n coop.

do you know how pathetic that sounds? Reread what you just said.

Gold laces make the 6s look cheap and the 7s look beastly. I got one pack locked up, going online for my next, if i wiff im only willing to pay about $100 over retail.

Up close the 7's dusty and looks like they won't age well. If i get the pack online, ima sell the 7's immediately.

Up close the 7's dusty and looks like they won't age well. If i get the pack online, ima sell the 7's immediately.
You mean the 6's want age well...white shoe with clear soles....word to the 2008 olympic 6s, anny 11s, and jordan retro 5 Independence day...just a few tthat I've experienced.

These fit like the recent retros, .5 down?
Is it possible to use more than one of these FNL winners circle coupons at once?

Thanks

You mean the 6's want age well...white shoe with clear soles....word to the 2008 olympic 6s, anny 11s, and jordan retro 5 Independence day...just a few tthat I've experienced.

I think the 6's will age well, for me at least, because I wont wear them that often

How can a white shoe with an icy sole age better than a black shoe without icy sole?!!!...Makes no sense to me....

Last edited:
16-18 packs is an average amount of packs each store is getting around my way. 7 sneaker stores in my mall of a town of 110,000 (Killeen). The dude I work with claimed he just asked for the pack at the PX to see if they had it and they let him buy it already for 275 no tax. He wore the Gold VI's to work today. Just do some scouting and come up with a plan about being first in line to secure your pair and your going to get them. Come friday afternoon im on my Solid Snake ish. Im gonna have the mall under surviellance all day. im going to be up and down and in and out them shoe stores all day letting them see my face, asking redundant questions to let my intent and seriousness be known. Im gonna have a redundant chat with mall security about their precise laws about lining up so its no funny business sat morning. i will be standing off their property as soon the lights go out friday night in full view of the mall. i will wait in that same spot until the mall opens up at 6 am. nobody will be there before me. Im watching you watch me. as soon as i see someone enter the parking lot i will make a mad dash towards the entry door. i dont care if its a false alarm. I was first in the line for the concords, i was first in line for the VR IVs last week and i will be first in line for the GMP. If you really want this pack just be dedicated to being first in line. no hypebeast, no stock numbers, no employee will keep me from getting this pack. Black and Gold VIIs with the gold laces will be on my toes as I exit the mall saturday morning. If you want them go get them. They are yours. I wish everyone luck especially to the fellow VI's fans. Gold VI's this year and Maroon VI's next year. Im not worthy.

If you're being serious you must be one of those annoying people we hate.

i was confident about getting these until they decided to only release these in the biggest mall in wisconsin which is where all the hypebeasts blindly line up in bunches. the mall security seems to like messing with us too by opening different doors of the mall during releases sending us all in a mad scramble to the gates of the house of hoops. was hoping to scoop these up from my local mom and pops store that i always go to but thats out the door thanks to it deciding to be limited. looks like its gonna be me and my lawnchair this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom