Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
QFT.... it really is sad that each pack had one desirable shoe and one shoe that they slaughtered... :smh:

Eh...in many of the cases with the CDP, there was a clear favorite and a clear "throw in" shoe. That is not the case with these. Half of this thread is all about the VI's, the other half is all about the VII's. I actually LOVE the VI's and will be trying to trade the VII's for something that I either missed or would just simply prefer (later down the line).

I put this package on teh same level as the Slam Dunk Package (V's)...both sneakers are dope...one is generally preferred over the other.

Peace.

HAHAHAHAHAHA ... FinishLine (in-store) is going to a lottery system on "limited releases".... and they are starting with the GMP

(my bad, didn't realize this was posted on the previous page)

Last edited:
@apthekid

My post was a follow up to CCK's post and more about the CDPs and the way the JB has done their packs overall than this pack individually... Although I am not the biggest fan of either shoe individually, I think the concept is pretty cool. Since they are doing the FNL raffle, if I get selected I will cop but other than that, no resale prices for me, nor the headache of trying to hunt a pair down here in the DMV. I'd rather go after the gold medal KD's and a couple colorways of the Hyperposites.

well the good news on the fnl lotto, you already got to be a member, you cant just sign up today and be eligible, should cut out alot of people

well the good news on the fnl lotto, you already got to be a member, you cant just sign up today and be eligible, should cut out alot of people

Haha. Damn! I have purchased from FNL many times in the past. I have been asked to sign up many times. Always said no. Figured I'd sign up today and see if I receive the email. Oh well. Worth a try. :tongue::D:tongue::D

Got some euro sites that will have these but im trying to see if theyll mark the value on the package lower than what it actually is so i dont get hit with a customs fee.

Got some euro sites that will have these but im trying to see if theyll mark the value on the package lower than what it actually is so i dont get hit with a customs fee.
I dont think they'll do that cuz if something happen with the package, they're f#ked...

Last edited:
I got off the train at Penn Station on saturday night, walked by footaction and saw 2 kids sitting in lawn chairs....... i asked them what they were camping out for, they said the jordan pack....... i said you guys know that it doesn't come out for another week right? they said yeah..:smh:

So I've been getting numbers from my local shops and these are nowhere near the GR that some people were claiming them to be.

Local Spot that has been getting all GR retro releases is not getting them .... and before someone says they're lying they're not.. I have solid info.

NTSM and NTLA I have reports coming in at about 40 pairs per store. ( Sure doesn't sound like GR numbers to me.)

Still waiting back from my connect at HOH Bev Center to see how many they're gonna be receiving. ( I'm sure it will be the most out of all but won't matter because they are doing raffle).

........ and no I'm not hyping it up.. This is just sharing info. Something most of you looney tunes don't do.

Good thing I'm a fnl member.

I am too...so do we get an email saying when registration is? How is this Finishline process being handled?

Spot here in NYC is charging $5-550....man,the way this release is starting to look,I should just load up...go out to these stores on Saturday and sell for double :lol: :rofl: :lol:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I am too...so do we get an email saying when registration is? How is this Finishline process being handled?

So basically what I'm understanding is that just by being a FNL member you don't have to do anything.

All of your info is being registered for you to have a chance to buy at your LOCAL store already and if you happen to be chosen then they will send you an email with further instructions.

Last edited:

So basically what I'm understanding is that just by being a FNL member you don't have to do anything.

All of your info is being registered for you to have a chance to buy at your LOCAL store already and if you happen to be chosen then they will send you an email with further instructions.

So no need to sign up with size or anything?

Hmm..

Is it any FNL or just the FNL you frequently buy from?

Ima try and get thru on FNL lotto. If I don't get that I will try online but I ain't camping. If I don't get em online then oh well ill just take it as a loss I'm not paying.reseller prices.

What they didnt tell you is that not all FINISHLINE locations are receiving them.

2 out of the 5 near me are not receiving them!

What they didnt tell you is that not all FINISHLINE locations are receiving them.

2 out of the 5 near me are not receiving them!

Well yeah I thought that was a given for the most part.. Haha.

There's only one that's actual "local" to me that receives stuff like this.

Awe hell.. I don't even care anymore.

Gonna go back and edit everything I posted and just replace it with NDC IS EVERYONES BEST OPTION NOW!!!! :rofl:

Nope actually first of all you have to be part of winners circle of finishline if not you're not in. And second FNL is sending an email with instructions to these eligble members on Wenesday August 15 and from there you select your local store and i'm guessing they sign up for a raffle at that store. If you win then you get contacted and I'm guessing the pick up will be similar to Nike RSVP.

Oh really?

Wonder if we can do more than one store?

Wonder how many Winner Circle members there are over here?

:lol:

Praying I can get the pack from this way.

Hell, thinking of splitting the pack up.

Back
Top Bottom