Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpmanbostic

This was the guy in the picture, you well see why I put the two in the same category lmao 
roll.gif
, im suprise no one knows who he is, I thought he was a legend to sneakerheads

Thanks, just didn't see any decent pics in here so decided to post some, hate when a shoe is dropping and I see blurry pics or people wearing sneakers with wrangler jeans..

Easy pass on these for me, a buddy picked up packs from my mom/pop to flip, and asked me to snap some shots. Enjoy

Gotta suprise for you guys. Gifts came early and a 10.5 is in the car to be in a new home. Btw the american flag is in both boxes btw. Pics soon!

That's it!! That's why some WC members didn't receive the email, including myself, arrrrrr..........>:

this is why

Finish Line: @Halfxnxhalf it will take a while for all of the emails to reach all members. You must have selected to receive emails from us as well.

lol. thanks. exactly my thoughts.

btw if this FNL lottery is anyone's Plan A for acquiring the pack then might I suggest taking a few sleeping pills now and waking up on Sunday because you will likely end up with the same amount of packs.

:rofl:

That was legitimately funny...well played, sir!

I hope everyone that gets their pack rock their VI's and VII's until they start flapping. Its a shame a huge proportion of this release will rest in peoples closets and greedy hands instead of on feet like how the Air Jordan was made for. 

The sevens in this pack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the 6

Looks too cripsy. I can already picture me rocking it with a few black gold T's I own....

Back
Top Bottom