Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can someone explain to me the fees or taxes you have to pay when copping kicks overseas? When do you pay them? How much? Thanks, never purchased kicks from any international sellers....

tresbien is in mexico i think, shippingcosts less, but i dont think they carry jordans

You guys are tweaking some sites have theres in euros, one of the sites I buy from in particular is 299.99 euros, which is about retail plus tax, not including shipping and POSSIBLE import fees 

tresbien is in mexico i think, shippingcosts less, but i dont think they carry jordans
lmao TresBien is not in Mexico. Why'd you think that?? Because the name is in Spanish??
laugh.gif
roll.gif

bro Tres Bien is originated in Sweden

would be great if you shared then. the ones people talked about in here were 500-550
crookedtongues, caliroots, endclothing, and tres bien may have them. Not sure yet

CT,END & caliroots all will have them & im sure SH will also.... SNS might get them also .... i will post every site i see put them up ....

damn, I hope the Black/Red 7s are easier to cop next month.

Trust me, it should be.

those will be a breeze

Last edited:
would be great if you shared then. the ones people talked about in here were 500-550
crookedtongues, caliroots, endclothing, and tres bien may have them. Not sure yet

CT,END & caliroots all will have them & im sure SH will also.... SNS might get them also .... i will post every site i see put them up ....

Just a heads up, SH is charging 350 GBP which equals to around $500 for the pack. That's not including shipping and the possible customs fee.

just updating what other said: 350 British pounds sterling = 549.9200 US dollars

Last edited:
Now I'm hoping the Jordan retro restock is a breeze on that day. I'm hoping to grab the Obsidians at HOH Riverside.

those will be a breeze
CT, End, SH = 300 pounds 

I dont know about CR but I think its 300e + shipping...

MY GIRL JUST CALLED ME. SHE JUST GOT A CALL THAT SHE WON THE RAFFLE AT TOWER CITY FOOTLOCKER IN CLEVELAND. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A 13 SO THEY PUT HER DOWN FOR A 10.5. :lol:

Goodmorning Everyone! Happy Friday! Hopefully today I will receive a call from one of the many raffles I put in but we will see! I dont see many NT from AZ on here, but if you stay in AZ can you hit me up on how they do line ups at AZ MILLS mall. Never tried to camp there but I hear they have sections roped off for each store outside to line up in, that true?

Back
Top Bottom