Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
can someone send me the list of websites dropping the shoes at midnight
if I grab my pair i'm willing to shoot you a reasonable tip
struck out on two raffles smh 

Only thing i can think of is jimmyjazz at midnight but NBAstore throws em up out of nowhere sometimes

You weren't reaching. Most auctions and transactions I've heard about on NT are around $700. When people strike out on NDC tomorrow, the thirst will really begin.

people already camped out in lounge chairs in front of my local DTLR, definitely going to be a bad turn out because the amount of people sitting there I know there aren't that many pairs

When ya guys say refresh NDC instead of Twitter is it the home page or new.releases page? I need these and struck out on 4 raffles.

When ya guys say refresh NDC instead of Twitter is it the home page or new.releases page? I need these and struck out on 4 raffles.

I've actually never tried it but from what I've read from the KD IV scoring titles, they would type in KD IV into the search bar and search it and then keep refreshing that page until it popped up. This is all just an assumption by me, of course none of those guys or anybody on NT were actually willing to tell me exactly what they did. best of luck

Wow this thread jumped lol
I just got a call from the Houston Shiekh at the Galleria that I won! The catch is that they said they didn't have my size, but they gave me the biggest size they had left to pick up tomorrow.

I'm not sure what to do. 
ohwell.gif
As long as it's not Shaq's size, grab it, look for a trade or just sell it and use the bread to cop your size.

:lol: at clowns coming here last second thinking they will have someone miraculously give them a list of sites or post links. DO YOU OWN WORK AND YOU'LL GET THE SHOES. I got my pair last week so I ain't even trippin

and no ones gonna give you pity by saying you lost out on 30 raffles. So did 80% of the people who entered What makes you so special.

Last edited:
I've actually never tried it but from what I've read from the KD IV scoring titles, they would type in KD IV into the search bar and search it and then keep refreshing that page until it popped up. This is all just an assumption by me, of course none of those guys or anybody on NT were actually willing to tell me exactly what they did. best of luck

Thanks for info bro. I have to get these can't strike out 5 times in one day

Back
Top Bottom