Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally picked up a pair for 450 shipped. Shout out to the guy who helped me but there were a bunch of dudes try to help me cop for a fair price and i gotta say thanks to all of em. i feel like more people are trying to help others out on here and i appreciate that 

Good ****. I myself am still looking for a pair 11.5 for around that price range. Its always a good look to see others helping each other out.

The VII's are hot, but an everyday kinda hot. The VI's are rockstar status imo. They have all white party written all over 'em once you change out the gold laces.

gold isnt white
But it matches my watch...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
My other pack just got delivered. I'll be glad when I get home so I can check it out

these are way too much.. im honestly done with this whole pack thing. im digging the 7 tho, the 6s look hella wack. lol :tongue:

Resellers bought up those 6.5's and 7's right quick.

how to you know it was resellers?

the culture man... its just tragic these days.

nothing sells out unless resellers buys the whole inventory.

Resellers bought up those 6.5's and 7's right quick.

how to you know it was resellers?

the culture man... its just tragic these days.

nothing sells out unless resellers buys the whole inventory.

i think its just ladies trying to get them... you cant make bank off gs sizes cuz i doubt chicks would pay over $150 for something that isnt worn a lot

Back
Top Bottom