Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if i ever get a pack i hope the quality is good.
according to the box, they are "Premium Crafted" lmao... jk but im actually happy with my pair. Noticed yesterday that the 6's were a TINY BIT pre creased but its all gravy... nothing to trip over

how can you honeslty not like vi's? or for that matter not like1's II's IV's V's & VIII's-xiii like seriously :rolleyes

I don't think its the fact they don't like the 6s, its the colorway.

The 6 silhouette is one of the best out of the series, IMO.

However, this colorway is kinda boring plain.

:rolleyes

But they are definitely nice, still, 7s get more play from me.

Last edited:
how can you honeslty not like vi's? or for that matter not like1's II's IV's V's & VIII's-xiii like seriously
eyes.gif
 2's are fugly...never liked them,,, I don't like 8's and 13's either... 4's, 7's, 6's, 3's are my favorite then 1s, 5's, 11s....

As long as there are people out there willing to pay $350 for 2 pairs of shoes, JB won't care about fixing the quality of these shoes. It is all about money!

2's are fugly...never liked them,,, I don't like 8's and 13's either... 4's, 7's, 6's, 3's are my favorite then 1s, 5's, 11s....

QFT on the 2's and 8's...but I personally dont rock 6's becasue i wear a size 13 and and they are already built like moon boots. Too bulky and clunky for me. Only 6s I have in my collection are the Carmines which I've worn twice....oh and some oreos my wife suprised me with because they were on clearance at the mall...

Props to those that rock though....

is it a good deal to trade a deadstock Raging Bull pack? or should the other person add some cash? any opinion would be appreciated. thanks
I would say that's a good deal, I know I'd do that trade in a heartbeat if I was the one getting the RB pack, and I really like the GMP.

is it a good deal to trade a deadstock Raging Bull pack? or should the other person add some cash? any opinion would be appreciated. thanks

NO... those 5s feel like flip flops when you put them on..(uncomfortable) they sat on shelves past release date AND they were no where near as limited as these....

NO... those 5s feel like flip flops when you put them on..(uncomfortable) they sat on shelves past release date AND they were no where near as limited as these....

I disagree totally, as to the fit of the RBP. ..just me, personally. No beef.:wink:

I've been beating the living hell out of the 3MV from that pack since RD. ..fits like a glove. ..again, for me, personally.

Far as the trade? ..really not sure why people ask OTHER people: "what is a good trade?"
..we all see the same sites, and Ebay.
..fairly easy to judge monetary value. ..pretty near impossible to judge how much another may like or want a specific kick or pack.

If you're even considering the trade? ..you most likely like the RBP as much OR more than the GMP. ..tells you something right there.

Aren't BOTH packs going for "about" the same price point on Flightclub? ..haven't checked lately, myself.

One man's trash, is another man's treasure. ..I think it's "fair". ..to just swap. As long as both are DS. ..but i'm not in it for loot. Blah.

A Meaningless Opinion. .1.

I got my pack came pre-creased.....seems like everything from NIKE are crap quality its either hit or miss mostly miss.

With that said i was hype for the pack until i got it -- definitely didn't like either shoe in person so I resold it for $500 :nerd:

URL%5D

Glad I was able to double up on these. Jordan did a great job w/ this pack. Hopefully I can find someone to trade for a DMP.

Edit: I have no idea how to post pictures on here lol

In the giant box you write your replies in, there's mad icons at the top.
there's an "image" icon close to the end, on the right hand side at the top.
It'll let you upload pics from your PC. ..everything I take pics of, whether from my phone or iTouch, ends up on my PC eventually.
..easiest way, IMO.

ive come across 4 packs. all of them were on point.
there are bad sets with every release. with that said, this release was pretty good.

the black/gold VIIs are the more practical of the 2 and are better than i imagined at first.
the white/gold VIs need to stay clean for them to be effective. i would say this is the higher maintenance shoe by far.

that said, id probably keep 2 white/gold VIs and only 1 VII.

After seeing other people have problems with the 6s, I feel unfortunate that we all got bad shoes and keep getting fed this horrible "craftsmanship". However if the Bred 4s that come out in November are the same infamous sub par quality, I'm calling it quits on JB. I'm taking my money somewhere else to look fresh and dipped. I spend good money on shoes and deserve better.

After seeing other people have problems with the 6s, I feel unfortunate that we all got bad shoes and keep getting fed this horrible "craftsmanship". However if the Bred 4s that come out in November are the same infamous sub par quality, I'm calling it quits on JB. I'm taking my money somewhere else to look fresh and dipped. I spend good money on shoes and deserve better.

honestly, you are playing a broken record.

if you really worry about prestine quality, you should look into the non retro shoes. seems like nike puts more effort into those since there is no guarantee they are going to sell.
tho god ugly, i rarely hear anyone cry about the AJ2009 -12s as far as quality goes.
Lebrons are pretty on point also.

Seems like a handful of people got bad packs for this release... the Fire Red IVs were a tragedy tho.

NT i need help!!!! My pack is being shipped VIA DHL! It hasn't updated since last week! How dO I track my package with USPS, ups or fedex???

On the DHL track sheet there should be 2 tracking codes...the other one should be like CL- - - - - - - - . Copy/Paste that on USPS and you should be good to go.

honestly, you are playing a broken record.
if you really worry about prestine quality, you should look into the non retro shoes. seems like nike puts more effort into those since there is no guarantee they are going to sell.
tho god ugly, i rarely hear anyone cry about the AJ2009 -12s as far as quality goes.
Lebrons are pretty on point also.
Seems like a handful of people got bad packs for this release... the Fire Red IVs were a tragedy tho.

QFT...retro Js are built for style, not performance. Nike could care less on the QC on these.

My pops was visiting and we were at the mall when I was hitting up a few spots asking about the Raptor release. Ended up in Nordstroms and he pointed out for same price I was paying for $25 shoes, I could have 2 pairs of Prada or Guccis...now those are quality....premium quality and hand stitched.

Mine are solid. They did a pretty good job with these!

Last edited:
We still haven't received any updates on the status, but are still hoping to receive them. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the backorder delay.
EastbayRep - Ryan
When yall receive them do you think there will be extra pairs. Or if people cancel will you be putting them up for sale?

When yall receive them do you think there will be extra pairs. Or if people cancel will you be putting them up for sale?
All pairs we are receiving from the manufacturer have been claimed for orders already placed. If for some reason there is an order cancellation, the pair would be available, but we cannot guarantee this would happen.

EastbayRep - Christina

Back
Top Bottom