Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

haha almost identical to uknowho...went to grab some food and came back and 10's were gone...anyone know if eastbay releases stuff early like FNL???

do you guys know if Eastbay sends a confirmation email right after ordering?
What I mean is, do they send the confirmation and then the cancel if they take too many orders, or do they not send hte confirmation until they know for sureyou've got a pair for you?

Wow, if I was depending on FNL.com I would have totally missed out
eek.gif

I always though they go up for sale around 11 CST.

ppl are camping out in nyc right now for the pack. only if they knew they can cop so easily online for a less money cause they tax in nyc. LOL

tested the 25% off coupon on Nikestore. worked on the 15s, not the 23s. when the gray 23s 1st came out it worked fine, cuz i copped. hopely they will work onthe pack....

oh alright...the lady said they went on sale at midnight central time so i was tripping good lookin youngmonc

Damn, just got home from Indy Jones, check finishline and says size 13 is up, go to checkout, and its gone!!! Guess I gotta wait for eastbay!
eyes.gif

At first Iwas having problems on FNL. Kept saying "enter a valid credit card" over and over. even though all my info was legit. I was gettingHEATED
mad.gif
So I just clicked back a few times and tried all over again andit went through and got my confirmation number for my size 11's. Still not content until they ship after reading some horror stories from others on here.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Wow, if I was depending on FNL.com I would have totally missed out
eek.gif

I always though they go up for sale around 11 CST.

Sometimes they're available early.

sorry for the question but im getting paranoid after missing fnl...yall have the actual pack page up with "image coming soon" up on reload or justtheir homepage

got my order confirmation e-mail.

im a little worried since i know i got the last 12....tried logging right back in to scoop a pair for my boy and the 12 was gone.

crosses fingers...

im contemplating getting a 2nd pair but not too sure if i really want to drop practically 700 tonight. wifey's HATING!

Is there a limit to how many packs you can order on Finishline? I'm afraid resellers are ordering 10 at a time like they did with the Grapes on Eastbay.

hey jmi11ion, wat was that nike code cause imma try it too. i read it some pages back but cant find it now and my internet is acting up right now.

*waits for 11 o'clock to roll around so he can see all the chaos once it drops on eastbay.* lol and i have a 9 a.m. bball game tomorrow morning. oh well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

At first Iwas having problems on FNL. Kept saying "enter a valid credit card" over and over. even though all my info was legit. I was getting HEATED
mad.gif
So I just clicked back a few times and tried all over again and it went through and got my confirmation number for my size 11's. Still not content until they ship after reading some horror stories from others on here.

same thing happened to me, and i missed out, im so mad right now, and i found the link early

xvii are rumored to be tight, I know the og's were a little snug when i had them , but after breaking in they were fine.

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

got my order confirmation e-mail.

im a little worried since i know i got the last 12....tried logging right back in to scoop a pair for my boy and the 12 was gone.

crosses fingers...

im contemplating getting a 2nd pair but not too sure if i really want to drop practically 700 tonight. wifey's HATING!

Man least you got one I wear size 12 too and I had em in my damn cart then they were gone
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Is there a limit to how many packs you can order on Finishline? I'm afraid resellers are ordering 10 at a time like they did with the Grapes on Eastbay.

christ i assumed it was 2 pair limit like eastbay but i didn't see it anywhere on FNL. can someone please provide us some peace of mind (or even moreanxiety(hopefully not)) lol i parenthece'd my parenthesis.

Back
Top Bottom