Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

jodyjo wrote: Anyone know how to get the big white marks off your suede on the 17s?Is it permanent?Should I take the paper put of my 6's box so it wontyellow fast?

is it true that the tissue paper make shoes yellow fast?

any response to this will be appericated...

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by bims92

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by bims92

This was the toughest release for me yet. I went to 3 malls since Sac dont really have any mom and pop stores or a niketown. the 3rd mall didnt even have my size, so i got a sz 10. now im all over craigslist tryin to find a trade or flip mine in order to get my size 9. seems like a sz 9 dont even exist. this pack sold out bad. the carmine def carried this pack, saw more OG collectors than usual while i was out. this is definitely the best pack yet and sold best.
Where did you cop the 10 at in Sac. I got mine online but I heard they sold out quick in arden didnt bother checking elsewhere. Do they still have any size 10's anywhere?

well, i went to arden, sold out, went to sunrise and they had a 10 only but i did not pick up cuz i decided to check at galleria in roseville. ended up they had no 9 so i copped their sz 10, guy said there was only a 8 and 10, then i asked the other employee and he said they also had a 8.5. decided to get the 8.5 but then the two employee started mutterin to each other and told me it was already resevered. picked up the 10 and they also said they didn't have any bags. carried out the box, and it was raining. get this, one pack per person but champs at arden let people get how much they wanted and they started sellin on friday i heard.
mad.gif

Did these sell at Sunrise?They didn't have X/XIII so I didn't ask about these. Do you know how many they had?

yeah, they only had a couple sizes though. by what the suspicious employees told me, they only had a sz 8 and 10, with a 8.5 on hold. i dont think they hadthat much. arden always has the most?

what are some good stores to buy shoes from in Sac?

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

ZIPLOC BAG ONLY....BOTH SHOES>>>LEAVE THE TISSUE FOLDeD UP IN THE BOX>>>IT Hurts THE BLACK on the 17s or the 10s or even the 13s......IT RUBS OF THE BLACK ^

I have a mark on my 17's. Looks like I've been walking through the sand.I tried to wipe it with a rag, but it looks worse.Is that permanent?

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

HATE= 6'S
LOVE= 17'S

JUST MY OPINION.

Somebody's been drinking that texas LEAN!

SOOO I GUESS YOUR THE OPINION POLICE NOW HUH.... BUT YES INDEED I SIP LEAN ALSO.
eek.gif
yea we all drink lean ... out of towners call it lean around here we call it " BO "

Originally Posted by ankles2008

^ DUDE same here hit up the mall, stood in line, two dudes ahead of me ended up leaving, i got the last pair that was left and its a size 8. i needed a 9 or even 8.5. but get this this girl right in front of me scoops the 8.5!

I guarandamntee it wasn't her size but copped them just to say she had them. Sorry to all you guys that had difficulty getting these. These were an E-ZPass. Need my money for other things (car, business wardrobe, etc.).

Originally Posted by ktay09

jodyjo wrote: Anyone know how to get the big white marks off your suede on the 17s?Is it permanent?Should I take the paper put of my 6's box so it wont yellow fast?

is it true that the tissue paper make shoes yellow fast?

any response to this will be appericated...

Dampen the end of a washcloth with hotwater....put soap on the dampened towel..run water over it again (so it gets bubbly) , then pad or pat the shoe...donot rub..just pat it....do that to the entire shoe......it will get out what it can......if something does not come out after that, your stuck

let me make this clear do not repeat DO NOT wear the 17 fresh out the box for more then a few hrs
smh.gif
my feet hurts like theres no tomorrow
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

HATE= 6'S
LOVE= 17'S

JUST MY OPINION.

Somebody's been drinking that texas LEAN!

SOOO I GUESS YOUR THE OPINION POLICE NOW HUH.... BUT YES INDEED I SIP LEAN ALSO.
eek.gif
yea we all drink lean ... out of towners call it lean around here we call it " BO "

bo or lean.........how about alcohol ....or drunk? or does it contain an additive like lortab?
sick.gif

[table][tr][td] [h3]Order Detail[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Number:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Customer Number:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Date: 05/23/2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ship To:
[/td] [td]Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 10.5[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 12.0[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]619.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]8.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]628.96[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by erick10

Did anyone notice that the 6/17 box is slightly taller than the 9/14 pack???Carmines are so nice and the 17s aint bad either. I know I aint selling my 17s

dude as you can see in my earlier post i copped like 7 packs...3 size 9.5 and the box is taller than my size 11's..which doesnt make sense because uwould think the bigger the size the bigger the box lol? so idk

i can sleep well..knowing i got these

ONLY 60 pairs in the phil..released via NIKE BHS

size 10.5

JORDAN amb..

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

Originally Posted by ankles2008

^ DUDE same here hit up the mall, stood in line, two dudes ahead of me ended up leaving, i got the last pair that was left and its a size 8. i needed a 9 or even 8.5. but get this this girl right in front of me scoops the 8.5!

I guarandamntee it wasn't her size but copped them just to say she had them. Sorry to all you guys that had difficulty getting these. These were an E-Z Pass. Need my money for other things (car, business wardrobe, etc.).
how can you just assume that the shoes weren't her size??? i wear a 9.5 in men, but i'm also almost 6 feet too. but don't try to play thatgirl like she was a hypebeast. it's not that serious. not like it was the 11/12 pack or anything.

i LOVEEE my pack... had to go to 2 malls in order to cop for me and my friend who couldnt make it to buy them...i dont get why sooooo many people just hate onthe pack because of the XVII's? its absolutely ridiculous how you can hate on such a beautiful shoe =)

Originally Posted by azhul23

i can sleep well..knowing i got these

ONLY 60 pairs in the phil..released via NIKE BHS

size 10.5

JORDAN amb..
PARE, what is Nike BHS? How much in Philippine peso is it? You got 2 packs ha?!! WOW! Salamat!!

@kb8virginia

BHS is bonifacio High street down in the FORT taguig...php 15 g'z..bro..where you at?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

08S04-3md.JPG
+= CRACK

GOT THE SHIRT, NEED THE KICKS! question: how much are the carmines going for solo??

I got the shirt too...but I don't see how it matches the 6's
laugh.gif
. The red on the shirt is extremely bright. Looks better with the fire red5's.

Originally Posted by azhul23

@kb8virginia

BHS is bonifacio High street down in the FORT taguig...php 15 g'z..bro..where you at?

here at San Francisco, U.S.A...thanks for the info bro! Is it one of the Nike Parks? Did they sell the packs at Nike Park in Glorietta? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom