Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I just talked to an FNL rep on the phone about it and i gave her the style # and she looked in her comp under inventory and everything and she wasn'tseeing anything about any sizes available and everyone she asked didn't know anything about a restock. Plus its a little suspect that the direct link worksbut when u just go to FNL.com and search they're a no-show..
indifferent.gif

Yeah I got my conformation from FNL too which is weird since I called and cancelled my order Saturday afrter I got my 2 pairs of NDC.....Guess I will just haveto return it.

I just got my shipment confirmation. I'm glad FNL came through, they shipped today and will be here Thursday.

still need a size 8....
frown.gif

after all restocks i still don't have a pair....

Just ordered like 2 minutes ago, got the confirmation that says still processing....

smokin.gif
&
tired.gif
@ me. Love these shoes, don't need em tho haha.

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

i wanna cop but still dont wanna pay full price, any 10$ or anything like that on finishline?
laugh.gif
u serious? these shoes are semi limited and u tripping over$10?

come on lets be real man
indifferent.gif

when have you ever known finl to offer discounts on NEW j's? i'm sure they do but on a pack like this, be fortunate to find them.

i got my size 14 coming in the mail
smokin.gif

i got my nike.com shipping confirmation email and it shows the price as being 248$ so the coupon code apparently worked for those who were wondering if it wasgoing to go thru with the code

Originally Posted by bruza

i wanna cop but still dont wanna pay full price, any 10$ or anything like that on finishline?
laugh.gif
u serious? these shoes are semi limited and u tripping over $10?

come on lets be real man
indifferent.gif

when have you ever known finl to offer discounts on NEW j's?

smokin.gif

They actually offered discount on all previous packs. I got the first 3 for 265 shipped each. Sucks they took it away for these.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif

come on lets be real man
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif

They actually offered discount on all previous packs. I got the first 3 for 265 shipped each. Sucks they took it away for these.
i stand corrected. you see my point tho?

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif

come on lets be real man
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif

Ditto

For those who ordered on fnl friday and still have "processing*" Has your credit card been charged yet or show that its pending? Mine doesn'thave any of that but I dont want to order another one right now if the other one goes through.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by bengleu22

For those who purchased from eastbay, do they consider the CDP's one item when you ship? The reason I ask is I'm going to buy 2 giftcards (the 20% off code) for future packs and I want to load them with the right amount.

My only hesitation in doing this is that I could get shut out when I go to use them because of a typical site crash.

Logic makes me think it should count as one item, but logic also makes me think they'd get their %@% together so the damn site doesn't crash during every release.

Any help would be appreciated.
I Am not sur eyou can use those 20% off gift cards to buy the packs. Read the details before you buy and yes the packs are considered 1 item $6.99 shipping standard.

i used a gift card to buy this pack(not loaded by 20%, but originally the first one I got was from a 20% gc ---I kept reloading after I reached 0 after the first one -- so it's the same # and pin#), I don't see why you can't use a gift card that you got 20% off to buy anything on eastbay. A GIFT card is a gift card, there are no differentiations as far as processing on the site.
The reason why I said that is becuase some of the gifl cards have limitations, and someone in here who used it to buy their pack friday night said the order # begins with a G and Eastbay had called them and told them their order was cancelled. Thats is why I said to double check the details and limitations before buying the gift card.

I don't think there are limitations to using a gift card. somebody correct me if I'm wrong. The G has nothing to do with a gift card order it justoccurs usually during those initial flood of orders - and those orders usually don't get processed.

Quality of my 17's from the countdown pack

Hey NT gotta a questions for you. Am i the only one who bought the 6/17 pack and my 17's were busted.image they had scuffs and nicks all over the shoe andthis was straight out the box. Since that was the last pack at the store and my 6's were on point plus yo boy rocks a size 14!!!!!! I hollered atNike\Jordan brand to see what they could do for me about that poor quality.
Just waitin on there second reply now so ill keep you'll posted to see what happens.

I just got a finishline shipping confirmation. I never expected it to actually go through.

I'm really going to have to think about whether to keep this thing.

Just got my FNL shipping confirmation also. Im happy, now I will have two packs. not sure if I will sell one tho.

Back
Top Bottom