Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by GrandeurGriz

2lnfejr.jpg

tity boi voice POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

@MJ All Day
Yeah I agree about the wings. Hopefully it's only like that on the early pairs. Or maybe it's just the pic. Might go the 02 route as well if they release like that.

My 2002s have held up well but the leather is starting to tear around the eyelet on the wings. I was hoping to replace em with a new pair but not if they lookin like these!!!

Not feeling these at all...only certain 7's I would even consider and these aren't one of them....I think these are gonna sit

Originally Posted by blacklion23

@MJ All Day
Yeah I agree about the wings. Hopefully it's only like that on the early pairs. Or maybe it's just the pic. Might go the 02 route as well if they release like that.

You mind as well get the 02's. They're not going for that much and they're much better quality, so why not? 

OG Heads...why do some OG Charcoals look like they have Leather on them? Is that something that happens when the suede gets old? Will mine do that?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

OG Heads...why do some OG Charcoals look like they have Leather on them? Is that something that happens when the suede gets old? Will mine do that?
eek.gif
If I'm not mistaken those are kid size with the leather, aka Sky Jordans. Those wouldnt look bad at all with leather IMO.

Fellas, do you think these will come in a Cement box like the OGs? 

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Rico, You Are Definitely My Dude And All, But You Sir Are BUGGIN' With These Statements!!!!
MallettREX_450x300.jpg

A Retro NEVER Has And NEVER Will Be Better Than These Shoes In Their Original Form.....PERIOD!

..... Only Thing That Can Even Hold A Candle To OG's Is The FIRST Retro Runs Done In 1994(ie. 1's,2's,3's).... And That's Still Just A Birthday Candle Trying To Light An Entire Stadium
laugh.gif

*Now Hurry Up And Send Me Out Some Of Whatever That Is You've Been Smokin On!
laugh.gif

i've heard that ppl preferred the retro Playoff XII from 04 (?) 
i don't have the retro pair from that year, can't say

but anyway, the '12 pair looks nice, the red is really bright, i like that

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

>
*Now Hurry Up And Send Me Out Some Of Whatever That Is You've Been Smokin On!
laugh.gif

i've heard that ppl preferred the retro Playoff XII from 04 (?)

Some people say the Zoom units were improved over the OGs. Your mileage may vary, and all that.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

eek.gif
If I'm not mistaken those are kid size with the leather, aka Sky Jordans. Those wouldnt look bad at all with leather IMO.

Fellas, do you think these will come in a Cement box like the OGs? 

Nope, next year isn't the year of the VIIs.

Back
Top Bottom