Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just saw these in person at FNL and I must say they're fire. :smokin

Stores already have them?? I'm jelly you got to see them! Hahaha....September 1st can't come soon enough although I'm getting married that day so I wonder if my wife-to-be would be okay with me making a pit stop at the mall before the ceremony?? Kidding........:tongue:

getting my second pair of 2002 raptors today. but i might pick these up again when they come out too. depends on how good they actually look. but imo the 2002 pair is the best pair of raptors that released. next to the ogs.

Stores already have them?? I'm jelly you got to see them! Hahaha....September 1st can't come soon enough although I'm getting married that day so I wonder if my wife-to-be would be okay with me making a pit stop at the mall before the ceremony?? Kidding........:tongue:

Yeah the dude working there was cool enough to go in the back and grab a pair to show me. He said they did get them early, but they had only received 1 of each size so they're waiting for the next shipment.

Just saw these in person at FNL and I must say they're fire.
smokin.gif
Stores already have them?? I'm jelly you got to see them! Hahaha....September 1st can't come soon enough although I'm getting married that day so I wonder if my wife-to-be would be okay with me making a pit stop at the mall before the ceremony?? Kidding........
tongue.gif
i mean youre not suppose to see the bride anyways. get the charcoal, run home get into that tux, hop in the limo, and enjoy one of the best day of your life. sounds like a win-win all the way around. but seriously, congrats!

Tell someone to get you the Charcoals as a wedding gift

Can't wait to get these VIIs. It's been awhile since i had these kicks.

The Olympics are :pimp:
One of three or four colorways I like. I will pick up a pair when i get some money. Glad to see they aint going for too much over retail on eBay.

I will take more pics if u want but heres my pair i got like 2 weeks ago:
Best pic I've seen of these yet.  Probably the angle, but the wings look a lot better than some of the other photos.  Still working on a pair of 02's but I'll grab these as insurance incase I can't get 02s at a price that works for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom