Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

still surprised that JB put round laces on these but kept recent retro VIs and VIIs with flat ones

Im not mad..these are on point...they put DMPs to shame :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

i'm ready for these to drop. I cant wait!   I just hope they dont as much hype as the GMP.
wink.gif

Hopefully everyone who bought the Olympic VII, White/Red/Black IV, and GMP will be broke when these release making them an easy cop.

I'm hoping for Military IV & Fire (Varsity) Red IV #s instead.  That way the supply can come close to meeting the demand.

Still got my pair from 02 only worn like 2 times. Can't believe they about to.be 10 years already.

I will take more pics if u want but heres my pair i got like 2 weeks ago:

I am not a big fan of this silhouette but i get a pair of beaters every year to last through winter. These pics have made them a contender. Especially since they decided not to drop the French Blues this year and they decided to use Durabuck

Last edited:
Yep my size 9 fits like a 9.5 up front. Definitely go down half size.
What if you want them to fit snug, so you dont have to tie you laces, just pull the string to tighten em. Would you say a whole size down? I assume these fit like the VIs. I got a half size down and they are still too loose. I dont know what difference a half size makes so I dont know if I want to trade for another half size down (making them a whole size down) or whole size down (making them a size and a half down). It seems to me your shoe size for the VI and VIIs are a different shoe size than what you would get for any other pair

I'm more excitied about this release than I have been over any kick released this year.  IMO? 

..this looks to be one of the cleanest retros I can remember.  

I'm not into all J's, I only like numbered models IV-VII, so these?   ..are really dope to me. 

These kicks look to be extra on point, which excites me a lot, as quality has become a large issue for most of us to at least SOME degree.  blah.

VII's are tanks, IMO, & the prospect of a black based kick put together well?   ..that I don't have to Sea Glow to keep looking FOTB?  ..yeah.  Good times.  :wink:

I'm more excitied about this release than I have been over any kick released this year.  IMO? 
  ..this looks to be one of the cleanest retros I can remember.  

I'm not into all J's, I only like numbered models IV-VII, so these?   ..are really dope to me. 

These kicks look to be extra on point, which excites me a lot, as quality has become a large issue for most of us to at least SOME degree.  blah.

VII's are tanks, IMO, & the prospect of a black based kick put together well?   ..that I don't have to Sea Glow to keep looking FOTB?  ..yeah.  Good times.  :wink:

anything else you want to tell us? And how often do you use sea glow? Hope you enjoy your good times

I havent been this excited since the playoff 12s or cement 4s. the last few releases were kinda blah for me (obsidians, xi lows etc)

from theophilus london instagram

I've NEVER used Sea Glow. 

..My point was that my IV's & VII's, don't need the up-keep/attention that my V's & VI's do, far as keeping them looking as DS as possible.  My kicks were always stored properly, so yellowing hadn't been an issue for me until recently.  ..and so I started using retrobrite.

Damn ATav those pics are nice! Dfinately cat wait for these bad boys. I may out flat laces on mine tho...

Not gonna lie, these are looking real clean. I like that they stuck with a 1 tone upper and durabuck. Im not usually a fan of this colorway. Still skipping tho.

Back
Top Bottom