Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

You leave it factory laced right?
Almost never. I like em snug then I loosen the laces and tie them in a knot. That way I can slip my shoes on and off without tying them but they still feel snug so I can run without them moving up and down. I like my shoes just little too tight. I wish I already traded my Oly VIs to know if that is the fit I want or not. Because with the amount of room in the toebox, I wouldnt be surprised if 10.5 was my true size. It was that big!

The last shoe I kept factory laced were the Militaries, because their true size fit how I wanted them to

Last edited:
chill with the posting of those hideous see through jordans and fakes in general, I feel these will be widely available, my guess is these are everyone's returning to school shoes and with the recent way they have producing mass pairs this will be a easy cop as you can go a day after release date and find your size with ease

These will almost certainly run a half size big like the olys did. So yeah, cop a half size down from your TTS
yah but i dont knowy true size for VIs and VIIs. Went a half size down and the space in my toebox might as well have been the Himalayas. I dont size trade till Sunday so I wont know till then.

Now do the VIIs fit more like the IIIs, IVs, and Vs or the VIs?

yah but i dont knowy true size for VIs and VIIs. Went a half size down and the space in my toebox might as well have been the Himalayas. I dont size trade till Sunday so I wont know till then.
Now do the VIIs fit more like the IIIs, IVs, and Vs or the VIs?

Definitely fit more like the VI's. Sounds like youre on the small size of your size if that makes sense. Going a full size down for the VI's or VII's from your TTS in the III's or IV's isnt unheard of.

LL

Oh my damn. :nthat:

Definitely fit more like the VI's. Sounds like youre on the small size of your size if that makes sense. Going a full size down for the VI's or VII's from your TTS in the III's or IV's isnt unheard of.
F. This is confusing as hell. I'm a 8.5 TTS, but an 8 in the IIIs and IVs, so I'm assuming I should just cop an 8 in these. Seems like all Jordans run a bit big nowadays anyhow.

Last edited:
yes they do. all recent 7's fit the same bro..

just making sure..i'm gonna try to go a half size down from my bords and oly 7s..hopefully its a better fit. my pairs fit fine but not as snug as i like them to be. i just hope that .5 smaller isn't too small for me but if you are right then that shouldnt be the case at all.

just making sure..i'm gonna try to go a half size down from my bords and oly 7s..hopefully its a better fit. my pairs fit fine but not as snug as i like them to be. i just hope that .5 smaller isn't too small for me but if you are right then that shouldnt be the case at all.
yea I feel you.. and thats smart because I notice these kind of materials (suede, nubuck, durabuck) on Jordans tend to stretch a bit so that shouold be fine

Almost never. I like em snug then I loosen the laces and tie them in a knot. That way I can slip my shoes on and off without tying them but they still feel snug so I can run without them moving up and down. I like my shoes just little too tight. I wish I already traded my Oly VIs to know if that is the fit I want or not. Because with the amount of room in the toebox, I wouldnt be surprised if 10.5 was my true size. It was that big!
The last shoe I kept factory laced were the Militaries, because their true size fit how I wanted them to

Ah I see, I usually leave my 7s factory laced so I can get close to TTS, but whatever work for you man.

Once scuff and these are outta there!:smokin Dont let nobody step on em! :evil: I can see me fighting over that with this pair. Anyways it will be a game time decision.

Back
Top Bottom