Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

mean.gif
smh at the dubbed name "RAPTORS". In 1992, Toronto Raptors werent even in existence.
Not according to SH...

whether people like it or not, when these get called raptors, you instantly know which shoe they are talking about.

so the nickname, hate it or love it, does its job. carry on.

Wasn't planning on getting these, and still not, but I went down to my local spot to check on the camp-out, and try to get rid of some shoes in my collection (i always do this at lineups). But the usual old-heads I see were nowhere to be found, it was all young bucks. Only a few of them though, and I finally got rid of a pair of my Flint VIIs 8)

you shouldnt be if your getting them. I get kind of tense now that these releases are literally net battles now.
man those days of walking in Dr Jays and just grabbing a pair.....

Good ol' days. I can't believe I camped 2 1/2 hours for the laser 4's. Now you'd be waiting a week. :lol: Only release I missed online was the GMP on RD though.

Can't believe I'm "camping out" in front of my laptop at home lol
Times have changed indeeed

I'm here now.. I was expecting some huge crowd.. There's honestly less people here than for the Oly VI's.. And I can say most of them are here for the Foams.

FNL is actually running smoothly not even freezing up that's a good sign

edit: spoke to soon that shi* is freezing up now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom