Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i copped on EASTBAY this morning waited for like 1hr 30 mins but I got mines from the pics these look pretty good tho..

Ordered off eastbay couple minutes ago. Waiting on confirmation. Went to the foot locker at Ballston Commons in VA and they acted as if they had no clue these released. Guess they didnt get a large shipment. These run big right?

Ths is so bad but...
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
nerd.gif
what are yall going to do? 

Lol it was tempting but ima let homeboy live.  Not one to knock someone else's hustle especially when they're that clueless.

90 pairs = easy cop.
No detailed story this time. Arrived at FNL at 6:30, waited 90 minutes, walked out with 2 pairs (1 for me, 1 for a friend).
Here's my photos, so enjoy!
8xvp81.png

ekj3mg.png

24mvu5t.png

2m765nt.png

Of course, the ON FEET with black jeans.
prj40.png

My AJVII collection thus far.
2i7b78h.png

All I need now is the Hares.
My favorite release of the year, so far, next would be the Olympic 6.
Also, for the one guy that wondered how the materials between the GMP 7s and these are, the suede/nubuck is a tad softer on the GMP 7s.
Both are DYNAMITE though!
On to the next release.
:smokin

I THINK NIKE SHOULD HIRE DHUGHES FOR AN OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER...EVERYTIME I CHECK A PHOTO OF HIS AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SHOE BEFORE IM LIKE...#$%^& MAYBE I SHOULD COP.. :smokin :smokin :smokin

0/3 this summer, this is incredible lmao... really didnt wanna wait on line though so i guess it is what it is...

I'm very happy for everyone that is happy with their purchase... But come on lets be real, this praising of "quality" is nonsense.

I own the 2002 raptors and compared them to these and I would be straight lying if I said this 2012 pair had anything quality about them.

I just couldn't do it today. They felt like cardboard compared to the '02 version.

Like I said, no hate or salt over here. Simply wanted to add my opinion on the "quality" some of you guys are praising.

To top it off, the '02 version retailed for $125...

I'm very happy for everyone that is happy with their purchase... But come on lets be real, this praising of "quality" is nonsense.
I own the 2002 raptors and compared them to these and I would be straight lying if I said this 2012 pair had anything quality about them.
I just couldn't do it today. They felt like cardboard compared to the '02 version.
Like I said, no hate or salt over here. Simply wanted to add my opinion on the "quality" some of you guys are praising.
To top it off, the '02 version retailed for $125...

you sound real salty dude

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

My AJVII collection thus far.
2i7b78h.png

smokin.gif
I THINK NIKE SHOULD HIRE DHUGHES FOR AN OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER...EVERYTIME I CHECK A PHOTO OF HIS AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SHOE BEFORE IM LIKE...#$%^& MAYBE I SHOULD COP..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
said the same thing.... I H-H-HATE the citrus 7's and you almost had me ready to hunt

ill pic FDH 
nthat.gif

I THINK NIKE SHOULD HIRE DHUGHES FOR AN OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER...EVERYTIME I CHECK A PHOTO OF HIS AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SHOE BEFORE IM LIKE...#$%^& MAYBE I SHOULD COP.. :smokin :smokin :smokin

co-sign. really nice pics FutureDHughes. just by looking photos from other threads, i can already tell who took the pic based on the patio deck (even though you tag your photos anyway) :lol:

congrats to those who copped their pairs.

you sound real salty dude

Salty about what though?

These are more than obtainable... Salty at Jordan Brand maybe. But not at anyone in here... Im just trying to add some perspective.

At the rate we are going and at the rate JB is decreasing quality.... well be buying anything they drop and calling it quality. regardless of the price tag.

co-sign. really nice pics FutureDHughes. just by looking photos from other threads, i can already tell who took the pic based on the patio deck (even though you tag your photos anyway)
laugh.gif

congrats to those who copped their pairs.
The Famous patio 
roll.gif
............ The Perfect back drop!!!!     

Real Talk though @FutureDHughes your photos are always on point a true sneaker enthusiast. Keep em coming for future releases.  

Back
Top Bottom