Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Nah its my fault for inging em up. Just saying my biggest sneaker regret of 2012 was getting the Oly VIs instead of these.

I know this isn't the right 7, but more people will probably see this in here.

Olympic 7's are at the Chicago Premium Outlet for $129.99 

They went really fast when they showed up in San Ysidro a month ago, but it sounded like Xmas shopping and huge sales had in store customers passing on these.  The 2 people I talked to on the phone said they couldn't find any flaws except in a few pairs, and they put those on discount when they came in.  Anyway, just in case you were still looking.  Total comes out to $129.99 plus ~$10 tax and $10 shipping.  So it's not that it is just a great deal, it's just that they aren't easy to find otherwise.

Phone orders are being accepted now, (630) 585-9568

Try here

Tulare Factory
(559) 685-9711
$129.99
For what it's worth, called today looking for a 10.5...No dice
mean.gif

On the fence about grabbing these on NDC right now. How do these fit? I heard they ran a bit big, should I size down .5? Can someone let me know and help me out!

On the fence about grabbing these on NDC right now. How do these fit? I heard they ran a bit big, should I size down .5? Can someone let me know and help me out!

I haven't worn mine yet because I have my 2002's as well.. But I will tell you the quality on them is a lot better than most retros recently released; so that should be enough to pick them up right there..

Doesnt matter now, most sizes are in ppl's carts. I swear I use to never have a problem getting sz. 11-12 smh

Back
Top Bottom