Official Air Jordan VIII/XV CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I haven't bought a CDP so far but how much are they with tax ......The only one im coppin is the 11/12....But this pack is ok

Glade I got my pair .... I never wanted the VIII's ... Just happy about them XV's ... they dope .

laugh.gif
, I forgot these came out. I saw them, they look really good. Hopefully on Black Friday my local spot would have some sort of sale.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

can't wait till these get marked down to $200 or less. them 15's killed this pack.

co-sign!

I'll be all over this pack as soon as that happens.

I guess JB did not consider the market and economic stress these packs have done to their consumers. $300+ each month, come on JB. I hope I can pick up a packfor under $200 in the future.

Not that I have any intentions of buying these, but were these released on NDC? I don't see them on there, so I was just wondering.

roll.gif
at how nobody posted pics of this package after picking it up onrelease date. Means people either hate it or waiting for them to drop to $200
roll.gif

XV's killed this pack. Thought about grabbing when they drop to around $200, but I rather just cop the VIII's from '03 and call it a day.

I SAW THE VIII'S N THE MATERIAL IS NOT THAT GREAT..............................IM GOING TO WAIT UNTIL THEY DROP 2 200 OR LESS...............

I see these garbage things today, quality is a joke! NOT WORTH over a 150 for both shoes. JORDAN YOU ARE A PRIK!

Back
Top Bottom