Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Finishline still has popular sizes if anyone is intrested. you could also use military discount or winner circle coupon.

Will definitely pick these up on the low. Broke out my Chicago Xs for the first time yesterday and I was loving how they felt on feet. Wouldn't mind having these as beaters.

I actually like these, got my pair maybe too early though i hope they don't go on sale

call me crazy, but i think these & the stealth iii's are better than some of the shoes that have been selling out

I guess we didn't have a hag tag missing issue with these like the Chicago's.
Nike learned we want all that we pay for these days.

These just restocked on FINISHLINE full size run. Go get em if you missed out or want them.

Wow,that's like the 3rd fsr restock on fnl now. Still love sporting mine. Go well with about anything and comfy.

yea i wear these all the time. i enjoy having a pair of jordans that i don't have to worry about keeping fresh. plus these are all black so they go with pretty much anything. im not mad that i paid $160 for these at all. if they go on sale i still won't be mad but im not gonna lie i will be a lil salty

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Sad, but true.
tired.gif

I'm like 1 of 1 who actually likes the shoe.
What's sad about it?

Not like JB is starving.
Cause they had potential.
But I know, JB doesn't care.

I'm happy with my pair though.
Potential for what?

I hope these hit the outlets. I like them (never had Xs before and missed out on the Chi colorway...they sold out like *that* here) but not $160 worth. Maybe for $100.

I like these personally, but they are still available all over the place if anyone who missed out wants them. I just checked FL and they have all sizes except a size 15 I believe.

i got mine off of finishline.com the same day playoff 12's dropped.. good pickup if you dont have any 10s

Back
Top Bottom