Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

They remind me of the "jordan grown" or "jordan grown men" something like that either way
Soda_cup_barfs.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... some funny $##

I'll snag a pair, military discount makes it less painful and the tens are my favorite pair of Js...

I'm not camping out tho. I'm trading my extra pair of cement fours for these via local meet up with another NTer. I doubt there'll be too many people camping out for these but you never know.

I dont know about yall, but the only ASHY LARRY jordans im pleased with is the infrared and varisty red 6s. Other than that these joints look terrible and if they SELL OUT this world as we know it, is coming to an END.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Got my pair.

Definitely satisfied.

I think these are MUCH better than the Old Royals to be honest.

best pics i've seen so far. ur pics make em actually look halfway decent. maybe i'll cop a pair just to have in case they grow on me later.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I agree.. this pic makes them look good, materials don't look ashy.

Yo if i cant goto my local mall at around 11-12 noon time and easily purchase a pair im going to be really upset. I honestly want these to wear out the store. Im a big fan of all black shoes. I remember walking into the store to get the metallic Vs but since the concord release theres a lot of "new sneakerheads" out here trying to make a buck. I mean I never know what to expect anymore. Hope everyone can get a pair with no problems. Bring me back to the old days !!!!

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I'm not camping out tho. I'm trading my extra pair of cement fours for these via local meet up with another NTer. I doubt there'll be too many people camping out for these but you never know.

Cement IV's for these? Maybe it's just the old man in me talking but that's blasphemous.

Man I wish I could get them for cheaper. I don't wanna spend $160 on them but I do need some primarily Black J's for the summer...

Jayizill21 wrote:
CharmCityKid wrote:
FutureDHughes wrote:
Got my pair.

Definitely satisfied.

I think these are MUCH better than the Old Royals to be honest.

best pics i've seen so far. ur pics make em actually look halfway decent. maybe i'll cop a pair just to have in case they grow on me later.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree.. this pic makes them look good, materials don't look ashy.

If the entire sneaker had that mid-sole color or material, i would consider purchasing. If you look at the second pic that suede already looks dirty or nicked up a little bit (did you use the flash settings with your camera?). Especially on the outer shoe near the toe area. I don't know I'm just a picky consumer,that inspected my shoe thoroughly.The first pic is on point but that top layer of suede is killing me( kind of reminds me of someone with a pimple on there nose, they know its there and its ready to pop. why not fix the problem so you can fit back into society, young man or should i say Jb in this case with the two different materials. imo he should of stuck with one of those shades and went with it, these shoes would also look better at night because you wouldn't be able to tell the contrast between the different shades of black. 

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Cement IV's for these? Maybe it's just the old man in me talking but that's blasphemous.
Yea I know its not a fair trade for me but I already have a pair of the cements and the pair that I'm trading is a size 12 and I'm a size 9.5. Unfortunately, the size 12 was the only pair left at my local footlocker even though I was the 6th person in line. I just copped to possibly trade for a size 9.5. After I copped the size 12 I went over to DTLR and they had a pair of cements in 8.5 so I copped those too. I ended up trading the 8.5 via craigslist for the 9.5 that i needed. So now I'm stuck with this size 12 and I don't want to just sit on em. I'd rather just trade for the stealths and avoid having to wait in line. I wish I had clearance to post in the selling lounge but I'm a new member and have a long way to go smh. I'm sure I would've received better offers if I could create a post but since I can't this looks like my best option.

Back
Top Bottom