Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

I picked mine up earlier today. They definitely look 100x better in person. Really calm release. I got to the store about 5 min before it opened and saw a couple people that were obviously waiting in their cars. I took advantage and started the line. I was standing there for all of 2 min before a FL employee opened the door and let me in. These are really reaaalllly clean. I might get a second pair but imma wait to see if they go on sale. From what I've seen i dont think they'll sell out right away. People might reconsider buying these once they see them on people's feet. I'm extremely pleased with my pair! I suggest people go check em out in person before passing.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Sold out online. I can't believe it. Seriously, I think it's a wrap for any other J's this year. Might pre-order fire red IV's and leave the rest alone. That Olympic Pack, Olympic navy VI's and the next XI are gonna be insane.
At this point if you can pre order you HAVE to do so, otherwise you're just rolling dice waiting on release date. I'd imagine ppl who really wanted a pair of black and white J's would wait until next month's Playoff 12's so these selling out are def re-sellers. But if you reaaly want them im sure you can find these online somewhere or at a store. Just added a size 9 on Eastbay just to check, thet still have them. 

Sold out online. I can't believe it. Seriously, I think it's a wrap for any other J's this year. Might pre-order fire red IV's and leave the rest alone. That Olympic Pack, Olympic navy VI's and the next XI are gonna be insane.

I just checked on eastbay.com they have size 9, 10.5, 11.5, 12, 12.5, and 13.

Originally Posted by trainspotter

At this point if you can pre order you HAVE to do so, otherwise you're just rolling dice waiting on release date. I'd imagine ppl who really wanted a pair of black and white J's would wait until next month's Playoff 12's so these selling out are def re-sellers. But if you reaaly want them im sure you can find these online somewhere or at a store. Just added a size 9 on Eastbay just to check, thet still have them. 
The thing about the playoffs is that they're almost half white and half black. The stealths are about 94% black. I suggest people check em out. they are not ashy looking at all like they are on a lot of pics I've seen online.

Originally Posted by macky

these fit crazy. 9.5, my regulars size, were boats, but the size 9 was squeezing the top of my foot super tight. i bought the 9.5 but think its going back

I had this ploblem with the Chicagos and the Royals. 10.5 is my TTS and they are too tight so I get an 11 and there is too much toe room so they crease like crazy in the toe box.

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Or Nike did a good thing creating continuous releases practically every other week so far this year. Hype beasts are broke and resellers probably still sitting on a large quantity of unsold pairs from recent drops.

or maybe folks dont like the shoe

That's never stopped them before.
touche' 

Originally Posted by torres

wow. first J this year didn't sell out...eastbay still got FSR and able to go all the way in the payment process....now we got hope!

People are beginning to realize that buying every release is effecting their wallets, that tax return is running out
laugh.gif
. AND why do people in here keep saying "SOLD OUT", eastbay had FSR for several hours and still have good sizes available.

Yea i'd be surprised if they were really sold out. I went to three different footlockers to check out the lines and there weren't any sooo i highly doubt these are sold out.

I don't know what sites you guys are looking at but they are sold out online. These are super clean, so glad i got my pair.

Of course they are going to sell out. Depending on the store, they could be gone by the end of the day. If you really want them, go to a different store.
I bet you they are going to be sitting around for a little bit.
roll.gif

i dont get why everyone is so mad these sold out..if you dont like em, dont buy them.......

I dont like this color way I am more of a og color way type of person but I got these for my son and they should of done the mens size like they did the kids the smaller sizes has the gray stripes like the steels by the laces unlike the mens that are all black.

I liked, I copped way cleaner in person.. This release reminds me of the stealth 3s that dropped and sat on shelves nobody wanted them... But then when a couple rappers twittered the stealth 3s wearing them they were sold out in a instant lol SMH... I predict these will be sold out by tonight

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by torres

wow. first J this year didn't sell out...eastbay still got FSR and able to go all the way in the payment process....now we got hope!

People are beginning to realize that buying every release is effecting their wallets, that tax return is running out
laugh.gif
. AND why do people in here keep saying "SOLD OUT", eastbay had FSR for several hours and still have good sizes available.

Tax checks are gone. Lol. Goodbye tax check ballers.

Originally Posted by penalize

i dont get why everyone is so mad these sold out..if you dont like em, dont buy them.......

It's not that anyone is mad, it's just that they're a VERY lackluster shoe.  Kind of shoe that is really on the fence, and you either like them by personal taste or you can't be bothered.  Used to be that a shoe like that would never sell out that quick:
1. Stealth III's

2. Cool Grey IV's

3. Do the Right Thing III's

4. Varsity Red VI's (both black and whites were still on shelves a month after release date)

5. Oreo VI's

6. White, Red, Orion Blue VII's

7. Miami VII's

8. Wolf Grey V's

9. Raging Bull Pack V's

10. white/carolina IX's

That's just to name a small few off the top of my head that, IMO, all looked at least a little bit better (or more interesting I should say) than these X's.  It just shows we're at a time where people are whoring out for almost every pair of kicks that comes out, so every single sneaker release is starting to turn into something hectic, even when  they're dropping stuff at such a high volume.  The days of just walking into a store to try a pair of something on are pretty much done.  Now you order online and roll the dice, or cop whatever size is left when you get to the front of the line on release day and try to trade or resell.  

It's not that anyone is mad, it's just that they're a VERY lackluster shoe.  Kind of shoe that is really on the fence, and you either like them by personal taste or you can't be bothered.  Used to be that a shoe like that would never sell out that quick:
1. Stealth III's

2. Cool Grey IV's

4. Varsity Red VI's (both black and whites were still on shelves a month after release date)

5. Oreo VI's

7. Miami VII's

8. Wolf Grey V's

9. Raging Bull Pack V's

10. white/carolina IX's

That's just to name a small few off the top of my head that, IMO, all looked at least a little bit better (or more interesting I should say) than these X's.  It just shows we're at a time where people are whoring out for almost every pair of kicks that comes out, so every single sneaker release is starting to turn into something hectic, even when  they're dropping stuff at such a high volume.  The days of just walking into a store to try a pair of something on are pretty much done.  Now you order online and roll the dice, or cop whatever size is left when you get to the front of the line on release day and try to trade or resell.  

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Saw these in person. Ashy Larry's. Quality sux. Disappointed, cuz I wudv copped with better quality. I actually like the colorway. Sorry, JB.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

1. Stealth III's

2. Cool Grey IV's

5. Oreo VI's

7. Miami VII's

8. Wolf Grey V's

9. Raging Bull Pack V's

10. white/carolina IX's

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What the heck is Miami 7's

Back
Top Bottom