Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

As someone said, they are very narrow. I have wide feet and it was a struggle to put on, but I'm keeping them! And yes, my size 14 is missing an N in championship too. How do you miss an entire size? Who's checking the quality if ALL of them are missing it?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by airsully

the big brown truck (UPS) just dropped off my pair from CHAMPS

SWEET and even has a tag and an "N" in "CHAMPIONSHIP"

AMEN

people called the concords with the "Q" fakes, so are the Xs missing the "N" fake ???

Joqdans in the concords are B Grade. The missing N, i would say its just a flaw, and its only from what i have seen, in size 14s but A Grade none the less

how many 14s have you seen to make this conclusion ?

the big brown truck (UPS) just dropped off my pair from CHAMPS

SWEET and even has a tag and an "N" in "CHAMPIONSHIP"

AMEN

people called the concords with the "Q" fakes, so are the Xs missing the "N" fake ???

Joqdans in the concords are B Grade. The missing N, i would say its just a flaw, and its only from what i have seen, in size 14s but A Grade none the less

check this video out. Not just Chicagos, ALL size 14s since 2005 retros

check this video out. Not just Chicagos, ALL size 14s since 2005 retros

shocking that this has not been corrected !

Taking my son for his first pic my daughter 10s made it in the pic too
2hxbv4i.jpg

^^^
yea i saw i yesterday on youtube. lol
just answering the question
Hey I posted that video days ago! Lmao jk I was ganna refer him back to the video but you beat me to it just like jayem.  Also thank you for embedding it.  I didn't know how to do that so I just posted the link.  And btw jumpmanbostic is a true OG you people should watch his vids if you don't already.

So I was looking at the Sz 9 I bought from footlocker, and noticed differences between both left and right shoes. The were both manufactured on different dates according to the tags. One in July, and One in August.

Leather is more tumbled on the left shoe.

Back Jumpman are different on both pairs and left midsole is shiny while the right is matte

Right shoe is a little bigger than the left shoe as you can tell by the pictures. Both sz 9 and if Im not mistaken the colors are a tad bit different

So after realizing I had a screwed up pair, I decided I would use these to do this easy project. I used a black fabric marker to color the jumpman. The marker has a sharp point, which was perfect for this.

^^^ Wow, that's crazy!

I had that happen with my Bordeauxs from last year.

Each shoe had a different manufacture date.

As far as coloring the jumpman, I'm not gonna lie, but I like it.

Honestly, JB should of made it that way.

Nice and clean!

Back
Top Bottom