Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Ndc still have 10.5 and below sizes in stock...
smile.gif

^

"Unless you have gigantic feet (size 18), the Air Jordan 10 Retro "Chicago" restock is SOLD OUT."

(Via NikeStore Twitter)

Dont know if anyone is aware of this yet but i just found out that if you email Nike.com and tell them your pair didnt come with a hangtag they will ship you one! It was a shipping error with them....

my shoes are back on track after the late train exception. would of been mad if i had to wait till monday

damn that sucks man. JB quality is clearly not what it should be at, considering their profit margins on every "limited" release

got my pairs from Eastbay today...so far I'm 3 for 3 on hangtags 
laugh.gif

shoes are fresh! hope no one slept on these!

ordered shoes from Footlocker and says Eastbay on the box (I believe Footlocker,Champs,Eastbay,Footaction all work together)

Congrats to all those who scored on the restock I still haven't been able to scoop up my pair from my wife's job...she told me today looks like your about to have a heart attack so I guess we can go pick them up tomorrow...thank GOD!!!!!

I thought the hype was done for these? lol

I bet restocks could happen all year and kids would flock like a pack of seagulls.

JB knows its all too easy. Smh.

OMG....missed out again??? Are you kidding me? Why does the restocks always happen when im at work???

Finally they arrived from NDC. Loving the quality..very impressed. 100x better in person. Better quality than my '05 Steels. Creases in the back the most and a little on inner shoe. Came with the silly hangtag and a huge shoe box. Had to complete the pic with the 4,5...P.S. Sorry for the huge pic
embarassed.gif

wv48qq.jpg

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Any confirmations from the FNL restock?

Order is still processing on FNL for yesterdays restock and paypal says Pending...how long do you think I should wait until I call up to check out if everything is good

My pair(size 9.5) arrived today from FA. It came with the hangtag if you guys were curious. Overall I'm pretty happy with them, but like most are complaining they are a little narrow, but I can live with it. Congrats to those who were able to copp a pair from the NDC restock.

Originally Posted by Infamy

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Any confirmations from the FNL restock?

Order is still processing on FNL for yesterdays restock and paypal says Pending...how long do you think I should wait until I call up to check out if everything is good

Go back 1-2 pages....I just went through this.

Called a c.s. rep today and was told to wait about 3-5 days for processing.
I'm going to wait until probably Tuesday until I give them a call again if nothing updates.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Called a c.s. rep today and was told to wait about 3-5 days for processing.
I'm going to wait until probably Tuesday until I give them a call again if nothing updates.

I was told mine was ready for pick up from UPS and that my order was fulfilled
laugh.gif
 It's FNL.......it will be cancelled! Everything still says processing and PP says Pending.

Originally Posted by allensoko

my shoes are back on track after the late train exception. would of been mad if i had to wait till monday

yeah man same here! I just called and they said they are on the truck and will be delivered today. going to wait here at work till the guy shows up

The one day i don't check the thread they restock! Glad i have mine already, but still want that damn hangtag

Back
Top Bottom