Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Eastbay back up....shameful thing was this was just a test for me. I don't want them but I wanted to see if they improved or not. I know I WON'T depend on them for the IV's....

Now I have a wait timer until I can checkout on FL.

Guess I will tell my folks not to ever get gift cards to FL again. Best off sticking with NDC. SMDH

Just got my size 14 confirmed by NDC. What you guys think for delivery? By Thursday? I went the free route

Come on FinishLine....
1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

kinda rushed my payment on NDC, got the X's and some lunarglide 3's i had in my cart for a minute. haha. I guess thats what it took to pull the trigger on the lunar's.

my first time ordering from FL
I ordered with paypal and it's in pending status

does anyone know what this means? will I get the kicks?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Hey everyone we apologize for the technical issues, we're working to resolve them as quickly as possible. <--- Eastbay on Twitter

To buddy looking for a 16...I know Eastbay had them up before it crashed, so I guess you can wait on it.

good lookin' out... NDC going up to 15 is horsecrap, and eastbay crashing like a doofus taking his driving test is horsecrap too.
thanks again bro.

I need a size 16. NDC #*$!$% up! 
i'm sayin'! concords were stocked on NDC, but these? nooooo. fellow size 16'er, if i see any site go from "kwame brown status" to actually working tonight i'll let you know!

Really surprised they sold out so quickly. Was able to order a pair for my pops(although i accidentally sent it to my dorm, instead of his house. Hopefully i can change the address)
Happy Birthday pops enjoy!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Eastbay back up....shameful thing was this was just a test for me. I don't want them but I wanted to see if they improved or not. I know I WON'T depend on them for the IV's....

Get me a pair son! Size 16!

just got my confirmation email....the wait for my grail begins......good luck to everyone getting a pair and good night!

Back
Top Bottom