Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Could someone take a picture wearing the Shadow Xs? Thanks.

And wow, RIP is rocking the hell out of those Playoffs.

as far as how rare these are i'm not really sure...my local store got the DMP had about 20 or so the BMP they got about 15 and now with the countdown theyonly got 6 packages!!!

Jordan23 4XL this might be nit picky but I just wanted to know. What's up with the little stain on the toebox of the Shadow X? Did they come like that?

right now and i dont know why cuz they are usually mad high but pickyourshoes has them for a good price i went to uptempoair they were 450 so its not thatbad...i should have mines by friday!!

wow one of my stores got theirs but the big sizes box is missing and never came off the truck they are still looking into what happened ...... im speachless ,how does a shipment from nike come up missing from ups >????

they shoulda darkened the lining like ogs. but since most will wear with jeans, the lining wont matter, but with shorts or *gasp* highwaters, that lining isgonna stick out like a sorethumb and the 10s will look like the all black 10s instead of "shadows"

Originally Posted by subfizzle

wow one of my stores got theirs but the big sizes box is missing and never came off the truck they are still looking into what happened ...... im speachless , how does a shipment from nike come up missing from ups >????
ROBBED But on another note got two packs on lock... one more to go....

u guys think the will be a discount/promotion codes on these through EASTBAY/FINISHLINE/FOOTLOCKER/FOOTACTION?

Originally Posted by subfizzle

wow one of my stores got theirs but the big sizes box is missing and never came off the truck they are still looking into what happened ...... im speachless , how does a shipment from nike come up missing from ups >????

Because people who work for UPS wear Jordans too. We were shorted on 3 packs and we still don't know what the status is(that's what they get for letting a third party company ship such a high dollar product
smh.gif
).

People aren't dummies either. If you have a 4x2 box that's relatively heavy and the label on the outside says"QTY:2", it doesn't take a genius to deduce what's in the box. When the white Laser IV's droppeed online, Nike wrapped the boxes inshipping tape that had the swoosh on them and I remember at least 2 or 3 people on NT alone who complained that they didn't receive their shoes (becausethey likely got jacked by someone in th shipping process).

I work at Finishline and my store only got 20 pairs. No size 9 for some reason either. Don't remember how much of each size except for 3 size 10'ssince those were the most for a size. My Finishline isn't geting kid sizes either.

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

is that site legit? and how quick is the shipping?

That's what I was going to ask..............

If your talking about sneakerhead.com then yes they are legit.

Yes Sneakerhead.com is legit, and I just ordered my pack from them as well with overnight delivery.
pimp.gif
Screw the hassle that is sure to happen come theofficial release day and night.

Back
Top Bottom