Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

People crying about resellers need to just grow up.

Supply / Demand. No one is putting a gun to the reseller's consumers. You don't want to pay,
then don't buy. After all, someone out there is going to appreciate you decision to pass on them.
It really is that simple. "Principles" and "morals" about shoes???
laugh.gif
. Get out of
here. I hope you go to sleep with a clear conscience.

If you really want them that bad, then you will get up early in the morning and make sure you get
yours. The resellers don't buy ALL the shoes, especially when they are worth $300+. The fact of
the matter is that it is not going to change anytime soon so get used to it.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

People crying about resellers need to just grow up.

"Principles" and "morals" about shoes???
laugh.gif
. Get out of
here. I hope you go to sleep with a clear conscience.

no crying here...but thanks for your input on the topic.
eyes.gif

Resellers are just tryna make money like anybody else. All u can do is respect their hustle. And for the people that live in areas where they get robbed fortheir jays on release dates, u either buy from the internet or stay strapped. The choice is yours

wus up with everyone e-simpin on sneakerfee? i mean she is beautiful and all but damn some of yall actin like yall aint got chicks around yall way.

yeah quit hitting on my girl would ya
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

actually she has been the best thing on this suffering board lately....without her all we woulda had to talk about the past few pages was how evil resellers are
laugh.gif

and I'm waiting on those shadow pics myself
wink.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

I agree
there's a difference between arguing and having a discussion about a topic. it's simple...really.
However, in life we are all in the business of sales. Either you have something to sale, or there is something you want to buy. In this situation, there is constant back and forth discussion/arguing regarding the idea of re-selling. Cameron has purchased items for the purpose of re-selling. Now the potential buyer/patron has the choice to pay the price the seller (Cameron) has set. Regardless of individual morals, values, standards, limits, etc. the potential buyer still has a choice to pay the fee. It is just that simple.

it's true, the potential buyer/patron DOES have a choice to pay or not to pay. i agree. will i be one of those suckers to pay their price? nope. life is more than a pair of jordans. like the saying..."a sucker is born every minute." i guess theres enough suckers to keep these resellers going. peace.

Because you are? I see...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

I agree
there's a difference between arguing and having a discussion about a topic. it's simple...really.
However, in life we are all in the business of sales. Either you have something to sale, or there is something you want to buy. In this situation, there is constant back and forth discussion/arguing regarding the idea of re-selling. Cameron has purchased items for the purpose of re-selling. Now the potential buyer/patron has the choice to pay the price the seller (Cameron) has set. Regardless of individual morals, values, standards, limits, etc. the potential buyer still has a choice to pay the fee. It is just that simple.

it's true, the potential buyer/patron DOES have a choice to pay or not to pay. i agree. will i be one of those suckers to pay their price? nope. life is more than a pair of jordans. like the saying..."a sucker is born every minute." i guess theres enough suckers to keep these resellers going. peace.

Because you are? I see...
eyes.gif

you can have the last words on the subject because i can see you're very well spoken.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

i think swoosh23man has a crush on sneakerfee, simple compliments doesn't mean you're hitting on the lady lil fella, it's a man's natural instinct to compliment a beautiful woman, that doesn't make him lonely or as you say "but damn some of yall actin like yall aint got chicks around yall way", you just needed to some how redeem yourself for that idiotic comment about dying for your sneakers

im sorry but this is the internet and i feel the need not to redeem myself for u or anyone else. thank u and move on.

Originally Posted by tupac003

For the people who have this package....

MY 10's have a very small defect. I don't care because I will still wear them I just want to know if anyone else has it. On the bottom of my left shoe (X's) On the year for 93 where it says mvp championship, the N in championship is not there.

Anybody else have this problem?

laugh.gif
pics?

How do they fit? does the X's fit like the retros from a couple years ago and do i have to go a half size down still with the XIII's?

Originally Posted by BJdaBeast

How do they fit? does the X's fit like the retros from a couple years ago and do i have to go a half size down still with the XIII's?

first of all props on ya avi.

second to me both shoes fit true to size.

ok bucko, you're preaching about this being the internet, but just a few posts ago, someone complimenting a female online was them acting like they hadno females around them, what's it gonna be?? serious enough for you to look like a moron, or humorous enough for you to look like a moron

What up everyone. I don't post much, but all this crying about resellers has made me sick. It seems like most of the people that have been complaining forthe last couple days are the people that don't have them or "didn't want the pack anyways". Look people, reselling is simple part of thebusiness model that trickles down from the top. I own a business myself, so i will attempt to sum this up in very simple terms so hopefully the peoplecomplaining can understand. Here you go......

Nike pays people in some factory in Asia to make the shoes! They pay the people like $8 a shoe for their work. So Nike says "we realize that there may bea demand for this product and we will charge the consumer(Footlocker, Finishline, etc) more $, who doesn't have a factory to make them like we do."You know what Nike does? You got it, they sell the shoes to Footlocker, Finishline, etc. for more than they paid. You know why? You got it...to MAKE APROFIT!!!

Next, the retail stores take this same package that Nike paid $8 a shoe, and they don't say "Hey Mr. Nike, why are you charging me $155 for this packthat you guys only paid $8 a shoe for." They say "we realize that there is a demand for this and we will charge the consumer, who doesn't have aNike account like we do, $310 for the package" so my store (Footlocker, Finishline, etc) can, you got it...to MAKE A PROFIT!!!

Finally, on release day the consumer (us on niketalk) says, "I realize that finishline charged me $310 for this package, but there is a demand for thispackage and I will charge the next consumer who doesn't have a "connect" or access like i do $400". This is done in a effort to, you gotit...to MAKE A PROFIT!!!

A s you can see, what the complainers call "reselling" is really called "BUSINESS", point blank! So what you should be doing is telling"Mr. Finishline" you hate him for being a "reseller", because by all means, that's what Finishline and all the other retail chainsare...RESELLERS!!!!!! Basiclly the only difference between Finishline and a guy selling on Niketalk is that Finishline has a store in the mall. Nike,Finishline (and all other stores), and Joe Shmo of Niketalk are all resellers.

My advice to those copmlaining to: Step your game up and make some friends at the retailers in your are to ensure you get a pair. Or get cool with someone onniketalk who is in an area that has a lot of kicks.

Originally Posted by deadgame23

What up everyone. I don't post much, but all this crying about resellers has made me sick. It seems like most of the people that have been complaining for the last couple days are the people that don't have them or "didn't want the pack anyways". Look people, reselling is simple part of the business model that trickles down from the top. I own a business myself, so i will attempt to sum this up in very simple terms so hopefully the people complaining can understand. Here you go......

Nike pays people in some factory in Asia to make the shoes! They pay the people like $8 a shoe for their work. So Nike says "we realize that there may be a demand for this product and we will charge the consumer(Footlocker, Finishline, etc) more $, who doesn't have a factory to make them like we do." You know what Nike does? You got it, they sell the shoes to Footlocker, Finishline, etc. for more than they paid. You know why? You got it...to MAKE A PROFIT!!!

Next, the retail stores take this same package that Nike paid $8 a shoe, and they don't say "Hey Mr. Nike, why are you charging me $155 for this pack that you guys only paid $8 a shoe for." They say "we realize that there is a demand for this and we will charge the consumer, who doesn't have a Nike account like we do, $310 for the package" so my store (Footlocker, Finishline, etc) can, you got it...to MAKE A PROFIT!!!

Finally, on release day the consumer (us on niketalk) says, "I realize that finishline charged me $310 for this package, but there is a demand for this package and I will charge the next consumer who doesn't have a "connect" or access like i do $400". This is done in a effort to, you got it...to MAKE A PROFIT!!!

A s you can see, what the complainers call "reselling" is really called "BUSINESS", point blank! So what you should be doing is telling "Mr. Finishline" you hate him for being a "reseller", because by all means, that's what Finishline and all the other retail chains are...RESELLERS!!!!!! Basiclly the only difference between Finishline and a guy selling on Niketalk is that Finishline has a store in the mall. Nike, Finishline (and all other stores), and Joe Shmo of Niketalk are all resellers.

My advice to those copmlaining to: Step your game up and make some friends at the retailers in your are to ensure you get a pair. Or get cool with someone on niketalk who is in an area that has a lot of kicks.

hahahahaha...this coming from a guy who's selling a countdown pack in his sig. btw, very nice explanation.
happy.gif

Just checked eastbay and it says my order was shipped, hopefully I get them by wednesday if not thursday.

no no no, the difference between a major store and some jack $%# on niketalk is that major stores know their limit, the fools on here would try anything,another difference, major stores already jacked up the price, if you aint as worse as them you price should be below or equal.
sell what you want people, this topic is getting boring, no need for justification, you either selling it standard price or jacking the hell out of it, if someidiot wants to by them at ridiculous prices, aw well

Back
Top Bottom