Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

my buddy walks into his finishline the other day... manager says no preorders.

he walks in the next day... manager says preorders start tomorrow.

walks in today... manager says all of them are spoken for.

should he...
a) report him since the dude is obviously buying them all for himself (nobody in that town buys J's)
b) take the L
be a hater and call corporate!

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I'll be camping at Hiltop mall in the bay area. That's my last chance to get a pair.

didnt you get wristbands at NTSF?
No. I tried to get wristband but the time I was in there only size 12 and 15 were left.

Originally Posted by mrkane

should he...
a) report him since the dude is obviously buying them all for himself (nobody in that town buys J's)
b) take the L

At the average FTL, FL, FA, what ever stock they get, the employees will eat at LEAST HALF OF THESE UP.

Yes i would call corporate on that dude
devil.gif

I can see employees being able to lock in their pair... that I understand... but a manager locking down an entire shipment to resell?  Cmon now...
Does he just call the corporate office?  Is anyone elses finishlines doing pre orders?

He should c) find another store.

he exhaust himself trying to turn in the manager only to lose out on finding them at another store. then they both take the L. just move on and don't give them business

should he...
b) take the L

At the average FTL, FL, FA, what ever stock they get, the employees will eat at LEAST HALF OF THESE UP.

devil.gif

yup the manager at my local finishline told me straight up theyre only gonna have 15 pairs left after his employees snatch their pairs and to not even bother showing up unless im lining up at 9pm the night before for the 7am opening the following day.. cant hate on the honesty, wish more employees were like this, at least be straight up dont bs the customers.

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Originally Posted by DRO3000

there hasn't been very many posts with T shirts that you typically see for Jordan retro releases.....thats a good thing in some cases
laugh.gif

I did recently get a fitted to go with the Concords. I doubt I'll wear it much if at all, I really wanted it cause this is really the best looking concord themed cap I've seen and TBH I don;t care for the caps with the bulls 'windy city' logo.

The hat is made with a mesh like material like the uppers on the concord XI's

Shout out to Rakim23, AKA Johnny Kilroy, AKA a great NT'er for letting a brother jock his style a little.

This is a real hypebeasty stuff right here man..Your trying to hard. I can't believe you admit to jocking someone else. lol..props tho.

Call me what you like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not surprised at all with your comment

Just thought I would share

should he...
b) take the L

devil.gif

I can see employees being able to lock in their pair... that I understand... but a manager locking down an entire shipment to resell?  Cmon now...
Does he just call the corporate office?  Is anyone elses finishlines doing pre orders?

THIS HAPPENS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT. 

I KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BUYING OUT A STORE'S ENTIRE STOCK OF CONCORD 11'S ALL PAID FOR WITH CASH ON SEPERATE TRANSACTIONS........

YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? WAIT TILL THE YEEZY 2 RELEASE. IF YOU DON'T GOT THAT MEAN CONNECT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL START SAVING NOW FOR THE RESELLER PRICE.

Hi,

Your Jordan XI Concord pre-order has been processed successfully and will be dispatched on the official release date this Friday (the 23rd of December). Sorry for the late notification.

Remember that all sizes on Crooked Tongues are UK rather than US, so please contact us if there's any issues there before dispatch date.

And please accept our apologies if you ordered multiple pairs, but due to demand, we can only honour pre-orders on orders of up to two pairs. The rest of our stock will be on sale from 00:01am (UK time) this Friday.

Thanks for ordering with Crooked Tongues.

All the best,

Ozzie

Crooked Tongues | Selling Soles Since 2000

Yayy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Hahahaha!!! I laughed out loud knowing that they would say exactly that.  Man the kids at my local mall set the wrong image for the business.  Swear they are at a club working at FL, talking unprofessional and all, dressing like bums.  Man I can see them saying that exact same thing in front of all the customer's.
eh yea, but its all good thou us size 14+ people are gonna get ours we just gotta put in more work than others, I gotta be 1st in line cause if I see a single other big footer its over cause you know if they even got a pair its only 1 pair lol

but eff these shoes I need a female that looks like the one in your avatar in my life!

WORD UP!!! I WEAR A 15... IT AINT EASY... IM REALLY TRYING TO HAVE THESE IN HAND ON R/D... NOT REALLY TRYING TO ORDER ONLINE...GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE BIG FOOTERS OUT THERE

The only shoe they even got a 14 in was the all black duncans. Id think size 14 and 15 would be easy to snag online. Seems like one of the last to go. If all 3 stores in my mail get them, thats 3-5 13s max. 2 of those stores have atleast 1 13 spoken for. So more like 1-3. There has been 13-14 people who asked about the size 13 at the footlocker alone. Needless to say, too old for this crap. Ive got 1 size 13 locked up. Hoping Nike dot com works out. I only want 1 more. Good luck 13+

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Still no email from CT...not looking good

Try shooting them an e-mail man. They should reply after a day. 
-Drew

Damn I emailed them more than 24 hours ago and they still haven't replied to my email. Just wanted to ask if my order went thru. I paid with PayPal and no refund so I assume I got a pair.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

many have gotten confirmation emails and emails saying order processed, also saying 2 pair is the maximum. They would not send out all these emails and then cancel everybodies, i think that if it has been processed that you are basically good to go. I only got 1 pair so either way im good 

Only repeating what they said to me this morning and it's up in a thread on there site too.
just read the CT thread many are complaining, and someone stated that NONE will be honored, but i dont see where it says that only single pair orders will be honored im beginning to get worried because it does state that the shoe was made live by accident, explaining why some may have gotten an email that says there order was cancelled because the link was not supposed to be live, that being said i am not satisfied yet, im back on the hunt for another pair
This is a quote for the CT site-
Hi all. We messed up! There's loads in stock. We accidentally put a link live (not a lie) without text or images so we ended up selling some. Some single shoe pre-orders will be honoured, but there's lots for sale on Friday. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

devil.gif

I KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BUYING OUT A STORE'S ENTIRE STOCK OF CONCORD 11'S ALL PAID FOR WITH CASH ON SEPERATE TRANSACTIONS........

YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? WAIT TILL THE YEEZY 2 RELEASE. IF YOU DON'T GOT THAT MEAN CONNECT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL START SAVING NOW FOR THE RESELLER PRICE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  its not a game out here!!!!!

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

NT Chi is going to be madness...I'll be out there I think..Hopefully not though...But if I have too i'll be straight up 
hurt-locker-suit-sized.jpg

Yo fam, u gonna be out there? Come on bro your VIP lol. I'll most deff be out there in that madness.

devil.gif

yo Memph... long time no talk...
anyway, I understand this happens everywhere... but the only thing that gets me heated is that my boy is one of the only shoe heads in town.  that manager knows this, and for him to play the lying game, and then buy up every single pair for himself just doesn't sit well.  if anything, give my boy his 10.5 and buy the rest out.

the yeezy 2 is another animal... heads will roll for that release 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

NT Chi is going to be madness...I'll be out there I think..Hopefully not though...But if I have too i'll be straight up 
hurt-locker-suit-sized.jpg

Yo fam, u gonna be out there? Come on bro your VIP lol. I'll most deff be out there in that madness.

Thats why i said hopefully not lmao. I'm still trying to figure out the scoop on the lil u know i told u bout....If im out there i prolly wont even be out there to cop, since I'm VIP 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 u a foolie for that, my boys are going to be out trying to get em i'll post up with them. I work til 930 so i'll just slide right on out.
laugh.gif
 I'm a hit ya line up today tho g

Does anyone have an idea how many pairs NT Seattle is going to get? Was thinking about going right after work at 12 to see if I could just go there and try to get a pair.

I'm gonna be praying for all you heads out there camping this week.  
Y'all keep your heads on straight.  Stay safe and on the other side of the bars.

Good luck family...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

anyway, I understand this happens everywhere... but the only thing that gets me heated is that my boy is one of the only shoe heads in town.  that manager knows this, and for him to play the lying game, and then buy up every single pair for himself just doesn't sit well.  if anything, give my boy his 10.5 and buy the rest out.

devil.gif
ya what sucks about the Y2 release is that the ONLY reason it will be mayhem is because of how much the originals are reselling for. thats it, its not for the shoe this time...

devil.gif

YEA MAN BEEN AWHILE.

BUT THE BUSINESS OF COPPING SHOES HAS BECOME QUITE UNFAIR. IT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS NOW. THE REASON WE HAVE RESELLERS IS BECAUSE DUDES FEEL THEY GOTTA HAVE A RELEASE NO MATTER WHAT OTHERWISE THEY FEEL LEFT OUT. THIS INFLATES PRICE.

IF I SOMEHOW LOST ALL MY CONNECTS AND MISS OUT ON A RELEASE, I JUST SAY, "DAMN I MISSED OUT, WILL CATCH THEM ANOTHER TIME." MOST OF THE TIME I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT IN A WEEK. A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T DO THAT. COPPING IS IN STEP WITH BREATHING TO THEM.

HENCE, EASY MONEY CAN BE MADE OFF THEM.

AND YES THE YEEZY RELEASE WILL CAUSE GROWN MEN TO CRY. EXCITING TIMES WE LIVE IN ISN'T IT?  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom