Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

NDC has a FSR but I'm guessing as soon as I try and checkout the site will crash

think i successfully ordered from ndc. failed once, stopped due to inactivity, then second time took like 5 minutes of loading. every other site is down for me.

So Eastbay was really slow, took me 5 mins. before it crashed and showed me an error page, I didn't even get to the timer for checkout... If somebody got thru?...
NDC tweeted their link late around 12:01 or so, at first tweet never worked.. tried search, new releases nothing at all (starting to get cramps on my hand)... then NDC tweeted 3 more links 

didn't notice those were for GS,PS, & Infants.. So I tried again the link on tweeter, It worked ut slow almost on the brink of "Crashing"... After all that being said, i got my pair "Sweet Pair" at 

12:07, I think today is Lucky Day... Good Luck !!.. 
happy.gif

The second the Eastbay countdown ended I hit add to cart. Now it just says "adding item". This site is so bad. 

whew!! Got thru and order placed and done by 12:08
smile.gif
eek.gif

2 pairs with overnight shipping for $414 n some change
pimp.gif

good luck to everyone n be safe out there

got my pairs on NDC right after the link was posted. Got lucky again 
pimp.gif
. Everybody keep trying. NDC just tweeted all sizes still available except for 13.5

NDC order just went through. When I would pay with my Discover it kept timing out, switched to pay pal and it worked.

Back
Top Bottom