Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Rummage

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I just got an order confirmation from NDC but the number starts with an "o" and I'm pretty sure I read on NT in the past that this means it is most likely getting cancelled..Is this correct or am I misinformed?

Is this true?  If so, I'm bummed because mine started with a "o" as well....
and I haven't received an email.
Nah, my SJ's and CG's had a "o" and ALL pairs came. Concords has a "o" too but I got a confirmation email. My other paypal order worries me tho with no confirmation number and just pending order.

so frustrating I wanted them so bad so there is no other legit sites? I guess for those who ant copp are done damn ..

Originally Posted by BjornBorg

Was on finish line about 5 minutes ago and everything below 9.5 was sold out. I've had them in my cart a bunch of times but keeps crashing at check out.

Couldn't even get on their site.

Just got my confirmation email from NDC. Won't be 100% sure til they're in my hands though..

I'll take my 1 pair and be happy

Didn't get free ground shipping on NDC like they said.
Originally Posted by oso23

It's been 1hr and 20mins and still haven't got the confirmation email from NDC.
30t6p3b.gif

They said it could take hours to days.

After whining for the last two and a half hours.......i check my email for the first time and apparently.......one of my orders went through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clicking submit order 100 times paid off!!!!!!!!!!!

I think......

EASTBAY let me down tonight!

and I always had their back....

anyways, I was on the phone with a rep and because I called before 9 she didnt want to sell me the shoes. She even tried to rush me off the phone and said she was not allowed to answer any more questions if I was not gonna place an order. When 9 hit, I asked to order the shoes and she said NO I cant order them, I would have to call back. She did me dirty!

Thanks a lot EASTBAY !!!!

I hope a get 1 pair from NDC. I placed an order, Money out my account but when I like in my order history there is nothing!

Has that happened to anyone else?

Now I cant wait till the morning.... Go to my spot and pick up my other 4 pairs. 

had eastbay on the phone after 15 minute of being on hold. gave all my info, had 2 10.5's locked and my f'n cheek hit the end button my iphone. smh.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

EASTBAY let me down tonight!

and I always had their back....

anyways, I was on the phone with a rep and because I called before 9 she didnt want to sell me the shoes. She even tried to rush me off the phone and said she was not allowed to answer any more questions if I was not gonna place an order. When 9 hit, I asked to order the shoes and she said NO I cant order them, I would have to call back. She did me dirty!

Thanks a lot EASTBAY !!!!

I hope a get 1 pair from NDC. I placed an order, Money out my account but when I like in my order history there is nothing!

Has that happened to anyone else?

Now I cant wait till the morning.... Go to my spot and pick up my other 4 pairs. 
yeah my boy order history showed nothing but he got his confirmation email b4 me

Well...F it....guess I'll have to see if I can pick up a pair on the secondary market. Hopefully I can get a pair for around $300. 
frown.gif

I hate my mall. Every single release I've been too for the past 5 years they let people line up early. This year Champs and FL both midnight release, and we get there early to wait in line. They had 3 cops in front of each store not letting people lineup or within 50 feet of the stores. Every time you went to lineup, they would kick you out...It was a mad dash at 11PM when they handed out numbers. I got such a high number, they didn't have close to my size...

Mall taking the L on this one..

Originally Posted by arstyle27

After whining for the last two and a half hours.......i check my email for the first time and apparently.......one of my orders went through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clicking submit order 100 times paid off!!!!!!!!!!!

I think......

Sounds like this is happening to quite a few people. I kept getting error messages so I thought I struck out after NDC and all the other major retailers sold out. Literally just stopped trying, maybe around 2:15. Just checked my email and I got an order confirmation from Nike at 1:04... I'll take it.

This %#@* is an absolute joke.. I might be done with Jordans after this BS. Had them in my cart plenty of timeS ON Eastbay, Footlocker and NDC without them letting me check out AND freezing.. Didnt know if I should refresh, go back pr start over.. Had them 'Adding to my cart" for damn near 20 minutes alot of time smmfh.. Now Finishline wont even come up at all.. Bout to got snacth a damn pair from ppl leavin the malls now.. Nike, yall caused this BS lol.. Never had this much hassle, especially with aq general release

Back
Top Bottom