Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sthebest

abernja wrote:

I don't usually complain about quality issues but...

Can someone PLEASE explain what kind of CF this is????

Awesome, pre yellowed.

Yes please, I'd like my midsoles looking ******ed.

I was excited about these, but now I feel like selling. JB dropped the ball big time on the quality.

you're not alone. check out the carbon fiber difference on my two pairs

Got bored in my post-op room and read and saw this...

Were those all bought from the preorder/early release sites like Natterjacks, Mentalkicks, Caliroots, Sneakersnstuff, etc or at an actual retailer store?

Eastbay shipped, HS shipped, just waiting on CT.  Hopefully out of all this i get at least one pair thats not all messed up.

Originally Posted by kdude87

come on finishline...........killin us right now

finishline is the worst, period. ive never even been able to order through them. they always rejected my orders when i used paypal. no idea why but they are garbage and will never even think of using the site ever again.

Originally Posted by Clark Kent

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

Originally Posted by rojanjon

You live in the States?
nah in hong kong..........i just chked the tracking info and it has already passed customs in hk

Hey CUSpeeder, how was this release in HK?  Any chance of pairs still floating around?  I'll be in HK in about 2 weeks and I was wondering if I can get a pair there?  Hopefully not from someone named Randy. 
roll.gif
all sold out......ppl camped out here and everything sold out day of release. sorry bro

Originally Posted by Clark Kent

nah in hong kong..........i just chked the tracking info and it has already passed customs in hk

Hey CUSpeeder, how was this release in HK?  Any chance of pairs still floating around?  I'll be in HK in about 2 weeks and I was wondering if I can get a pair there?  Hopefully not from someone named Randy. 
roll.gif
all sold out......ppl camped out here and everything sold out day of release. sorry bro

Thanks mang.  I already bought a pair from NDC, I was just hoping to score another pair.  Can't wait to check out Sneaker St. in Mongkok though!
pimp.gif

can someone explain why there is a GS concord size 6.5 going for $1000 with 23 bids on ebay? Am i missing something?

did anyone get them online? I waited for an hour on footlocker, footaction, eastbay, and finishline and they all shutdown at 11:57am I was wondering who was able to get them online and how

Hello Arthur,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am pleased to advise that your order has been sent to our warehouse for dispatch.

Our website can sometimes take a little while to catch up with our packing department but it will confirm the parcels dispatch soon. It is likely to be dispatched on 28/12/2011.

I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Ozzie

3/3 Shipped
pimp.gif

Thats CT btw.

Originally Posted by itsyaboi30

did anyone get them online? I waited for an hour on footlocker, footaction, eastbay, and finishline and they all shutdown at 11:57am I was wondering who was able to get them online and how

I got them online from finishline. All of the sites crashed at the exact same time, but I just kept trying and waited it out like I usually do. Finally around 12:45  Finishline's site was mostly back up. So it let me add, and get all the way to the end, but wouldn't let me pay. So I hit the back button once, and after that everything went smoothly. Got my confirmation email instantly, but FNL is known for canceling orders so I called their customer service immediately and gave the robot machine my order # and at first it kept saying that my order didn't exist. But after the 3rd or 4th time it finally said "Your order has not been shipped yet." That's when I knew it was okay for me to go to sleep lol. The next day I wanted to talk to a person just to be sure I would still get my shoes, and would you believe that the phone lines were just down? Finally got through, and was on hold for an hour so I cleaned the house. The rep I got on the phone was really nice, said my order  went through, my winners circle points were applied to the purchase, and that the shoes would be shipping from the warehouse that day and I should have them by Wednesday.

Sure enough, my shoes have shipped and since UPS is closed today my shoes are sitting in Ohio atm. But they will be here on Wednesday.

I should add that I'm a girl that wears a size 8 in men's and I always just have good luck with ordering online. Got Space Jams & Aquas the same way. So either I just have amazing luck or just no one wants a size 8 that badly 
smile.gif

if you got something that looks like EE9digitnumberGB plug that number into parcelforce.com or usps.com, it won't show up on usps.com until it gets to the exporting facility in the UK though.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by abernja

^ I doubt they will pay.

There were 53, FIFTY-THREE bids on that.
sick.gif
Exactly what I was thinking. Then I checked out the bid history and somebody with 100+ purchases bid more than $1,000. So you know it's not just the buyer boosting his bid count. This is ridiculous. The winner better live in Fiji with no possible way of getting them in any other fashion. Even then, $2,000+ for a pair of sneakers is just insane.

Originally Posted by mints

if you got something that looks like EE9digitnumberGB plug that number into parcelforce.com or usps.com, it won't show up on usps.com until it gets to the exporting facility in the UK though.
Mine from CT are apparently in America already.
pimp.gif

Edit: Already on Long Island, checked on usps and said their a couple of towns from my house and the processing plant

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

pimp.gif
Yeah I woke up to see mine cleared customs in New York last night. There's a possibility I'll have them tomorrow, but based on past experiences Wednesday is looking more likely.

You ordered from H-S right man?
I didn't know it was USPS that would be delivering it to us here in the States.

-Drew

Originally Posted by matothett

has anyone put a UK pair next to a US pair to see if there is a difference?

Only difference will be the tag on the box won't have the US MSRP perforated edge and the inside of the shoe will have a materials sticker instead of the size sticker.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by abernja

^ I doubt they will pay.

There were 53, FIFTY-THREE bids on that.
sick.gif
it's fake. look at the bid history.  clever they tried to create MORE hype around these. look out for the seller to resell them in a few days.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

You ordered from H-S right man?
I didn't know it was USPS that would be delivering it to us here in the States.

-Drew
Yeah it's sent out what the USPS calls Express Mail International. 2-3 day delivery time.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

pimp.gif

Edit: Already on Long Island, checked on usps and said their a couple of towns from my house and the processing plant

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did you order with the free shipping?
-Drew