Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 335i

you wouldnt do that if you didnt have your pair(s) on lock homie.

So y'all complain when people don't put up links, and complain when they do??? Why are you even posting??? If he has his pairs on lock thats good for him but I bet
if he was bragging about having them and not post the link you would be butt hurt.

And if you clicked on the link you can clearly see that the site has a count down to when they release them online so either way he is looking out. Get lost and find another forum to post BS in thanks.

Originally Posted by mlee21

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

pm may be the best way to do it. just sucks getting left out of the golden info

People need to understand that no one is getting left out. These websites aren't hidden, secret, password protected or some crap like that.
Everyone has access to them.

You guys need to stop complaining and stop asking other people to spoon feed you the information.

Do your own research like the majority have done and find the sites on your own.

Make calls, send emails, do whatever.. but don't come crying when you miss a release because all you're doing is just sitting here on the forums waiting for someone else to do the work for you.

You can start by using Google.

Or a matter of fact, go back to the old NT Concord release thread. Someone posted a small list of sites that have still yet to release the Concords.
THIS!!  QFT!!!  Couldn't have said it better myself.

lol at people acting like they are the only ones that know about a site. This release is full of hype and I'm sure the site you though was low key has been spread throughout other forums, word of mouth, etc... If 500 people already know and the site only has 70 pairs, then people are already at bad odds. I'm here to help and get help, because that is what i thought nt was all about.

Originally Posted by BinYe

You know... 

not to sound like a selfish clam,

But I kinda resent him for doing that. 

*shrugs*

Does that make me a bad guy?

Btw... stickabush.com has them for 180 euros (comes to about 238). Presale.

Good luck.

do you have to email them?  or do you just checkout through their website?  because I don't' see a size option when I go to the product page. 

Wouldn't be surprised if these reached $500 before RD and sold out.
ohwell.gif

ill post again because the pages keep jumping so fast that i cant get an answer...For anyone that has a pair already, have u guys noticed that the patent leather seems weaker or not as paded wen u press down on it? Seems not as thick 2 me as the cool grey's and sj's...bought from a mom and pops store btw

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

You know... 

not to sound like a selfish clam,

But I kinda resent him for doing that. 

*shrugs*

Does that make me a bad guy?

Good luck.

do you have to email them?  or do you just checkout through their website?  because I don't' see a size option when I go to the product page. 

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

ill post again because the pages keep jumping so fast that i cant get an answer...For anyone that has a pair already, have u guys noticed that the patent leather seems weaker or not as paded wen u press down on it? Seems not as thick 2 me as the cool grey's and sj's...bought from a mom and pops store btw
Not sure what you're getting at, but is this a good or bad thing?  i.e. lighter than previous editions, or cheaper quality. 

Originally Posted by mlee21

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

pm may be the best way to do it. just sucks getting left out of the golden info

People need to understand that no one is getting left out. These websites aren't hidden, secret, password protected or some crap like that.
Everyone has access to them.

You guys need to stop complaining and stop asking other people to spoon feed you the information.

Do your own research like the majority have done and find the sites on your own.

Make calls, send emails, do whatever.. but don't come crying when you miss a release because all you're doing is just sitting here on the forums waiting for someone else to do the work for you.

You can start by using Google.

Or a matter of fact, go back to the old NT Concord release thread. Someone posted a small list of sites that have still yet to release the Concords.

Any link to the old thread? Can't find it

Originally Posted by dubchester

Not sure what you're getting at, but is this a good or bad thing?  i.e. lighter than previous editions, or cheaper quality. 
i feel its cheaper quality....i just wanted to c if anyone else that has a pair noticed it is well...i feel the cool gray's were better quality

i feel its cheaper quality....i just wanted to c if anyone else that has a pair noticed it is well...i feel the cool gray's were better quality
Ah, gotcha.  when i get my pairs, i'll be sure to inspect them to see if i see the same thing.

i guess with all these fake factory made concords out there im a little worried lol even tho i bought them from a mom and pops joint lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So y'all complain when people don't put up links, and complain when they do??? Why are you even posting??? If he has his pairs on lock thats good for him but I bet
if he was bragging about having them and not post the link you would be butt hurt.

And if you clicked on the link you can clearly see that the site has a count down to when they release them online so either way he is looking out. Get lost and find another forum to post BS in thanks.
I personally havent complained about not putting the links up.. Im all for helping out but  I believe that everyone should do their share of work, not make it easy for some noob or someone who never posts that just came on and scooped up a pair from a link. I just think he wouldnt be doing that if he himself didnt have a pair already secured. I dont care what anyone says, you want to have the best chances possible so you want your connect to be as low as possible. Its what ever though.. I hope we all get atleast one pair.. good luck to all.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by DRO3000

In regards to the fees people are paying when getting items shipped internationally, it's almost always a brokerage fee and not a customs fee.

I get A LOT of my stuff from all over the world because we dont get a lot of the stuff yall do.

One of the ways to avoid this is by having your items delivered by USPS, or in my case Canada Post.

Customs department generally won't waste their time with these small packages that in reality are worth peanuts in comparison to the stuff they do worry about.

The thing that really ticks me off though is the fact that you can the brokerage fee in the mail as a bill 2 months after you received the item. If you don't pay them right away, they send it to a collection agency.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR INTERNATIONAL ITEMS SHIPPED VIA UPS, FEDEX OR ANY OTHER COMPANY OTHER THAN USPS (OR YOUR NATIONAL MAIL CARRIER IN THE COUNTRY YOU RESIDE IN, i.e. ROYAL MAIL in the UK & CANADA POST IN CANADA) YOU WILL LIKELY END UP PAYING A BROKERAGE FEE!

Custom fees are rare on small items but they do happen. It's brokerage fees that are a real B$#@

Hope that answers some your questions regarding shipping
and how do they go about deciding how much a fee will cost. i ordered a few pairs of black cements from overseas, and had no issues

i called n asked the same question and the person i spoke to at UPS couldnt answer.  

its a cash grab on their part.......fight it and a lot of times they throw it away.......at least thats how it has worked for me

I dont think it matters unless you're hooping in them. For casual walking, the XIs dont crease for YEARS (except slightly on the sides).

I personally havent complained about not putting the links up.. Im all for helping out but  I believe that everyone should do their share of work, not make it easy for some noob or someone who never posts that just came on and scooped up a pair from a link. I just think he wouldnt be doing that if he himself didnt have a pair already secured. I dont care what anyone says, you want to have the best chances possible so you want your connect to be as low as possible. Its what ever though.. I hope we all get atleast one pair.. good luck to all.
funny-celebrity-pictures-pshh-i-aint-even-mad.jpg

yea i kno i have the bred from 01, sj, cool gray's and now these...its just funny that they made the patent leather weaker smh, well speaking for my pair that is

Man I wished I had checked this thread a few hours earlier.

I definitely would've pulled the trigger on SFSC if they were letting the Concords go for $250.

They had my size 14 too.
ohwell.gif

Oh well.

SITTING IN CLASS... SIGNED UP FOR THE EMAIL FROM SFSC... CLASS ENDS AND THEYRE SOLD OUT.. +*%.. THIS IS GETTIN FRUSTRATING ---__----

Well written. I also hate when people assume that you're new to stuff because you don't lurk or post everyday. I've been on NT almost a decade. When I was heavy into kicks some of y'all were just learning to walk. I'm not doin the whipper snapper thing, but I'm just saying don't make assumptions. You never know someone's situation for why they may not have the info or knowledge you have. Consider yourself blessed, be thankful, and if you see fit pay it forward.With that being said-I think there's plenty of these to go around.

It's unbelievable how salty some of you are.

if you are seriously surprised by the events of the last few days........you're new to buying sneakers

this is THE most sought after sneaker EVER MADE!!!

There is lots of help going around NT.......but theres a difference between getting help and having everything handed to you.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Good luck.

To be frank...

I don't know. I was doing some reconaissance/footwork and came across them.

Made an atttempt to throw 'em in the bin but it wouldn't give me that option.

My guess is that they at LEAST want you to sign up and then you may be able
to select your size.

Or its strictly a presale and they'll email you when available. Never dealt with that
particular site but they seem legit.

After this weekend... we will see the type of hysteria that will follow this release.

Koombaya my lord...

By hands let us pray.

Back
Top Bottom